MAGE OR WARRIOR?

87 Human Warrior
Hello,i know both class has nothing to do with each other but i really enjoy both of them and can't really decide wich one to focus as my main character.Can u guys give me a hand nad help me to decide what to pick?i'll be playing both pvp and pve as a dps,always!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Warrior and go Tank for Instant Queue's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Queues are pretty quick for DPS leveling too... Guessing they are different at level 90 by the previous comment???
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
I'm in the exact same dilemma. I can't decide whether I want to take my fury warrior to 90, or a fire mage.

I'm trying to decide from a pure PvE standpoint.
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
Queues are really quick now because of new expansion and monks. Since theres alot of people leveling, queues are really fast for all specs. But @ cap theres always shortage of tanks.

IMO, choose based on looks. Both Fury and mage sims are top 5 dps. Check tier 14, challenge mode and season 12 sets and see which you like more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]