Free server transfers....Blizz please respond

85 Goblin Death Knight
Ok well i play on illidan and i havens even been able to log into wow since MOP released without a 1000 que waiting up to 2 hours to log on... and that isn't a big enough over population for you that you cant offer a server transfer off... Im pretty sure its the most populated horde server out there and i have NEVER even seen you guys do free server transfers. PLEASE Offer it for illidan...
Reply Quote
You just missed the free transfers. They had them up for over a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
They did offer free transfers off of Illidan:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7384661/Free_Character_Transfers_Have_Ended-9_26_2012

The free transfers ended on Oct 4th.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
lol i hate my life now.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I called about this, I wasn't playing wow when they offered the free transfers. I re-activated my account Oct 6th and have only been able to log in maybe twice over the weekend at 4 am. They said there's a possibility that they may open up free transfers again later, which would be nice cause I have my main and 3 other characters on that server and it would really suck to have to pay to transfer them. Matter of fact I refuse to and will cancel my account again if they don't open up free transfers in the next week or so.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Mcdichnz
Matter of fact I refuse to and will cancel my account again if they don't open up free transfers in the next week or so.

Threats and suggestions really are of no use here. They only take suggestions about this on the General Forum.
Edited by Holyångel on 10/8/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol it wasn't a threat. Just a statement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]