We get it Blizzard...

90 Pandaren Priest
10/08/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Fitness
that spin isn't every 1.5 min. It's every pull...

and every monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So, you are just saying that Monks shouldnt use their best AoE ability because your Computer Sucks?

Right...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Agree, as a tank I hate the stupid move, I mean it's cool if youa re the monk using it, but it's soo anoying for everone else, they should change the primary AoE and turn this into a PvP ability that slows enemies or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm not "seriously" complaining.

It's just a bit annoying to enter an instance and see it ALL instance long is all. They could tone down the graphic just a little.
Reply Quote
Rofl Yep, it's every monk on every pull, and you'll only be seeing it like that until you cap at 90, when the number of actual monks in a group will lower. Come on people, I understand lower levels are annoying but it wont last forever.

But seriously, why should they not use their ability??? That's like me telling a a prot pally to stop using consecration because the animation lowers my FPS LOL Get out with this crap please.

The opening post is concise as Hell.

The request is for a toned down graphic. I agree. Seeing a massive green swirling aura on every monk in every instance for every moment gets a bit obnoxious.

It's a personal preference issue. If it doesn't bother you, that's fine. This thread just won't happen to appeal you. This really is not that complicated, people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
So, you are just saying that Monks shouldnt use their best AoE ability because your Computer Sucks?

Right...

WRONG!

We just want blizz to tone the god damn animation down a bit (pref to 0) so our eyes can be spared from the constant non stop flashes of not so quiet neon green that radiates out beyond the end of your extremely short and stumpy pandaren legs.

On the whole though I do think that the amount of animations about (especially in a bg considering the amount of people and variety of classes you can have clustered at a single node) has just gone overboard really.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
you spin me right round
baby right round
like a record baby
right round round round
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
It's no more over the top than warlocks reign of fire, mages arcane explosion or blizzard, death knights desecration etc.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
you spin me right round
baby right round
like a record baby
right round round round

Are lamps a playable race now?

Yea our racials include an AoE blind, +15 to home decour and the ability to reference TVtropes.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
The animation gives me an f'ing headache and literally causes dizziness.

You know those seizure warnings? They should be provided before grouping with the other 4 monks in your group.
Reply Quote
i kinda wish it wasn't so crazy looking myself...
there's an issue where it's channeled so there has to be some animation during the channel, but man, the flying leaves aren't necissary.
Reply Quote
I think the spin aoe needs a bigger area of effect, another 300% maybe, and probably some more green.. should also pick up critters.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Fist
I think the spin aoe needs a bigger area of effect, another 300% maybe, and probably some more green.. should also pick up critters.

Better yet, why not have a "pull" effect on the entire population of mobs in a dungeon.

Example: Monk starts spinning and you never have to walk an inch. All the mobs come to you, including bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Fitness
It's just a bit annoying to enter an instance and see it ALL instance long is all. They could tone down the graphic just a little.

I don't like it when they tone the graphics down. Toning graphics down is why my blood boil only does a little red splotch on the enemies instead of looking like a red tinted arcane explosion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]