Blingtron 4000

(Locked)

100 Draenei Mage
well i could link it - but ull just say its a random char i picked....
so wots the point

there u go 2 of my chars - different realms - same achives
no way i could find those at random - not that i should have to prove myself...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Sark/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Kurgun/simple

I looked at "your engineer" and didn't see the Bling robot anywhere in your recipes... am I missing something?
14 Pandaren Monk
well i could link it - but ull just say its a random char i picked....
so wots the point

there u go 2 of my chars - different realms - same achives
no way i could find those at random - not that i should have to prove myself...

(two links it wouldn't let me quote)

yes because theres absolutely no chance those are two completely random toons you grabbed from the eu armory. jeeze, anyone remember when trolls actually had skill at what they do?
Edited by Kungpaopanda on 10/8/2012 7:41 AM PDT
100 Draenei Mage
the bling rec is 600 - i dont have the BOP harmonies to level higheras u can see that char is only 85 - ive been leveling my JC char to 90

That was my point... you came here to pick a imaginary fight about your imaginary robot.

=)
23 Pandaren Monk
When my main gets up to 600 Engineering, and I can build a Blingbot, I'll just drop the thing in the middle of Org every day, accompanied by a yell calling it out. Why not let other people access it? I'm not gonna go hide in an instance and drop it only for myself.
Edited by Liqiu on 10/8/2012 8:16 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes blingtron is fun for every1 EXCEPT for the engineer who makes it..

like most engineer stuff.

ill never pop one in public - only for guildies inside a
raid instance.

Ok, dont pop one in public. The fact you do the have to option to be as selfish as you want makes your complain seem pretty invalid. Dont want anyone else/only want your guild to benefit from Blingtron? Use it in an raid.

Props to all the engineers though who freely allow people to benefit from Blingtron. Someday once I get my engineer to make this I'll use it in SW/temple of the Seven stars so people could benefit. Heck, I might even use it in a random BG/heroic assuming you can use it there.

it was this remark only that made me post in this thread.... the "i want it now attitude"
that is blighting wow

Pot I'd like you to meet kettle.
Edited by Zerde on 10/8/2012 8:19 AM PDT
100 Troll Warrior
Yes blingtron is fun for every1 EXCEPT for the engineer who makes it..

like most engineer stuff.

ill never pop one in public - only for guildies inside a
raid instance.

Quit being a selfish brat.

You are what's wrong with this game.
100 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Zerde
selfish
giving to other guildies = selfish

10/08/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Sure
Quit being a selfish brat.
Is it your engineer? Is it your character that leveled it to 600? do you pay for his/her account? No? oh well then who are you to say what him/her can and can't do? if they don't want to let others use something they made, who are you to tell them?
Edited by Macloven on 10/8/2012 8:24 AM PDT
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
My fabulous Rhinestone Sunglasses came from the Blingtron. So much bling! /sunglasses
100 Human Paladin
My fabulous Rhinestone Sunglasses came from the Blingtron. So much bling! /sunglasses
:O
100 Draenei Mage

Those are awesome... I really need to raise a JC.

=)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]