Blingtron 4000

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
10/08/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Macloven
giving to other guildies = selfish

Context is important and taking one word does make context. I said "as selfish", meaning you can to be selfish or you can choose not to be or any degree within.

When I said that I mean if some engineer out there wanted Blingtron to benefit only himself/herself(and I have seen people post about it!) they can just go to any random instance and revel in the fact only they can use blingtron and then can go "my precious" all day long.

In any case I dont see any reason not to just drop it in the middle of a city where everyone can benefit from Blingtron. You neither lose anything and can make someone day for minimal if any cost to youself.

ofc there is a reason- as eng i responded to the person claimin they will take all they can from something i could create on every char they have. As an eng i can respond to that
sort of greed.

Dont tell me you wont go on your alts to maximize the benefit of your blingtron?
Edited by Zerde on 10/8/2012 8:33 AM PDT
90 Draenei Mage
Is it your engineer? Is it your character that leveled it to 600? do you pay for his/her account? No? oh well then who are you to say what him/her can and can't do? if they don't want to let others use something they made, who are you to tell them?

Thats the point.. no one cares what he does with it. He can take it to a dungeon and have staring contests with it for all I care.

Why come to a thread asking what all can be in the bag to announce that you'll never be one of those people who drops it in a crowded area just to see people have fun?
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
ofc there is a reason- as eng i responded to the person claimin they will take all they can from something i could create on every char they have. As an eng i can respond to that
sort of greed.

But the use of it doesn't lessen it or you in any way. All it does is bring joy and party favors. The more it is used, the more joy and party favors are around. Eventually the Engineer's server is one giant joyful party with good cheer and bling everywhere. How is this a bad thing?
Edited by Lull on 10/8/2012 8:33 AM PDT
85 Tauren Paladin
sort of greed.

But the use of it doesn't lessen it or you in any way. All it does is bring joy and party favors. The more it is used used, the more joy and party favors are around. Eventually the Engineer's server is one giant joyful party with good cheer and bling everywhere. How is this a bad thing?

Sounds good to me! :)

♥ Aune
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Honey
Why come to a thread asking what all can be in the bag to announce that you'll never be one of those people who drops it in a crowded area just to see people have fun?
ya i guess cuz its a general forum we get people like that, I for one have not made one yet and will spam the living tar out of it so everyone can get a taste.
90 Orc Death Knight
aaw all u poor diddums not getting ur free gift every day - roll an eng...

and its atitudes like urs that is exactly wrong this game....
the "I want it now or ill throw a tantrum" attitude.....

I am sorry to break it to you.

But you seem to be the one crying here. Get over yourself. The person who called you out was right.

You are the type that plays from a perspective of...

Greed

Which is pretty much one of the cancers eating away at our community. But that is okay, you are right in one thing. You do have the right to play this way.

Just don't be surprised when people call you out on it. And in your case...OVER AND OVER again.

Also this is not a text message. You can actually try to spell in WHOLE WORDS. That red line under most of your words means you fail at communication.
90 Draenei Shaman
[quote]Props to all the engineers though who freely allow people to benefit from Blingtron. Someday once I get my engineer to make this I'll use it in SW/temple of the Seven stars so people could benefit. Heck, I might even use it in a random BG/heroic assuming you can use it there.

Yep, did exactly this last night at So7S. We had some fireworks and free beer for everyone. A nice little celebration and you know what the best part was? Helping put a smile on other people's faces. That's all I could ask for.

Well, that and maybe one of these supposed mounts. :)
42 Blood Elf Warlock
im surprised you are all still feeding Veleta. /popcorn
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I'm an engineer, and when I stop spending all my gold on vanity pets and mounts and work on getting some living steel, I will drop this for everyone to use every day. :)
90 Draenei Mage
10/08/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Pucifer
Reality is highly doubt you even have a max level Engie. So the point of you dropping them or not is pretty moot.

He doesn't have a maxed lvl engineer, he doesn't have the recipe... he's just trolling.

need for negative attention from total strangers,

When children can't get attention from their parents, and being bad is the only way the parent acknowledges their presence... a troll is born.

Parents, please pay attention to your children... don't let them grow up to be trolls.

*This PSA is brought to you by Honey*
Edited by Honey on 10/8/2012 9:28 AM PDT
90 Orc Death Knight
When children can't get attention from their parents, and being bad is the only way the parent acknowledges their presence... a troll is born.

Parents, please pay attention to your children... don't let them grow up to be trolls.

*This is a PSA brought to you by Honey*

Now that is really...

"One to grow on".
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]