Blingtron 4000

(Locked)

100 Draenei Mage
when it is yougetting all upset because i wont pop a bling for you,

In this fantasy world of yours, where anyone cares about your imaginary Bling bot... and I'm all upset that someday, when you get the recipe, I will want you to come to my server and drop it for me... what else is happening? Are all the players waiting for you to raise your engineer so they can have fun?

>.>

Admit it, you're just upset that no one has dropped one near you.

=D
90 Draenei Priest
Yes blingtron is fun for every1 EXCEPT for the engineer who makes it..

like most engineer stuff.

ill never pop one in public - only for guildies inside a
raid instance.

And when my engineer can make them, I'll pop the suckers down in halfhill or shrine and tell everyone to come get their free gift, because it costs me nothing and it might make someone's day.

Such a grump!
I'm an Engineer and I made my blingtron the moment i hit 600 engineering.

I always pop Blingtron down in a city whenever its CD is off for people even after I've gotten my present.

<--- Good Samaritan Engineer
Edited by Craftyfox on 10/8/2012 9:43 AM PDT
85 Draenei Paladin
There will be many nice people who will drop it in town, so it doesnt matter if one troll won't. =) Plus this is a MMO not a MO.
100 Draenei Mage
I just took another look at the 2 characters he linked... I seriously doubt he even has the expansion.

He says he's raising another character to 90... yet he's playing those 2 characters every day and not doing any MoP stuff?

Silly troll.

<3
90 Orc Death Knight
You are the one who has failed, as you are quoting something i said to Honey and not you.

So next time be sure of who said what to who before you respond.

Strange...I will point out once again HOW YOU FAIL.

Like I said, you are welcome to approach it any which way you wish. But like I said, don't be surprised when people call you out on it.

Reality is highly doubt you even have a max level Engie. So the point of you dropping them or not is pretty moot.

Like I said post on your main. I want more reasons to laugh at you. Because just laughing at your need for negative attention from total strangers, is already growing old.[/quote

Like I said, you are welcome to approach it any which way you wish. But like I said, don't be surprised when people call you out on it.

Reality is highly doubt you even have a max level Engie. So the point of you dropping them or not is pretty moot.

Like I said post on your main. I want more reasons to laugh at you. Because just laughing at your need for negative attention from total strangers, is already growing old.

if you had read the entire thread you would see i cant post on my main, its in the eu realms

dont jump in and reply then if you dont like me responding to your insults.....

Strange the comment you say that was directed at Honey...Was attached to one of my quotes.

Thanks for yet another free laugh. Seeing as though I was responding to a comment made by you. I was not aware I could also not quote you from other messages.

What's wrong? Things starting to fall apart. Will you have to retreat soon, into the corner crying about how "EVERYONE HATES ME"?
Edited by Pucifer on 10/8/2012 10:04 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Why are people arguing there's always at least one blingtron up in Shrine of Seven stars and ah in SW =S
90 Dwarf Priest
well i could link it - but ull just say its a random char i picked....
so wots the point

there u go 2 of my chars - different realms - same achives
no way i could find those at random - not that i should have to prove myself...

(two links it wouldn't let me quote)

yes because theres absolutely no chance those are two completely random toons you grabbed from the eu armory. jeeze, anyone remember when trolls actually had skill at what they do?

someone have cogshanks or whatever its called
90 Orc Death Knight
10/08/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Arvena
Why are people arguing there's always at least one blingtron up in Shrine of Seven stars and ah in SW =S

I could care less about the Blingtron. There always seems to be one up when I am in Two Moons.

I am only here to get more amusement out of a kid with a serious need for attention. He thinks he is trolling. But only continues to troll himself without realizing it.

I find it hilarious!
100 Draenei Mage

Strange...I will point out once again HOW YOU FAIL.

Strange the comment you say that was directed at Honey...Was attached to one of my quotes.

Thanks for yet another free laugh. Seeing as though I was responding to a comment made by you. I was not aware I could also not quote you from other messages.

What's wrong? Things starting to fall apart. Will you have to retreat soon, into the corner crying about how "EVERYONE HATES ME"?

Attached to one of your quotes you say? which page is that on ?

It aint there..... o another fail for you, you are just adding in anyones quotes.

Says the expert on making things up on the forums...

When are you going to admit that you're just butthurt that you've never got the chance to get a bag from Bling?

=D
90 Night Elf Priest
I saw one for the first time yesterday and got this crazy ground shark thing, that fired a shark missile at enemies.

Good times.
100 Draenei Mage
I saw one for the first time yesterday and got this crazy ground shark thing, that fired a shark missile at enemies.

Good times.

That's what I got!

... and an oily glove...

=D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]