Blingtron 4000

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Priest
Big thanks to the engineers who drop this places. I never know who owns it, but it's always kinda cool to home in on what I think is a daily I've missed and find it to be a robot giving presents.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I doubt there is a mount. Im sure by now there would have been people that got one and spread the word.
100 Orc Hunter
10/26/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Shigar
I doubt there is a mount. Im sure by now there would have been people that got one and spread the word.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441

The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet.
91 Night Elf Hunter
Is there a way to know who placed a Blingtron? it doesn't seem to display a made by tag.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/26/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Zaxan

The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet.
And in 1 month no one on any server has reported obtaining a mount from it. Unless it has a lower drop rate than A'lar or Ony's drake, I still highly doubt there is a mount from it.
100 Orc Hunter
10/26/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Shigar

And in 1 month no one on any server has reported obtaining a mount from it. Unless it has a lower drop rate than A'lar or Ony's drake, I still highly doubt there is a mount from it.
lol @ poster claiming blizzard lies to their customers...
90 Pandaren Shaman
lol @ poster claiming blizzard lies to their customers...
Im not saying they are lying. Im going on probability. With how many people play WoW and the daily being able to be done on every character on an account. In 1 month time we should have seen somebody claiming they got a mount from it.
90 Undead Warlock
Im not saying they are lying. Im going on probability. With how many people play WoW and the daily being able to be done on every character on an account. In 1 month time we should have seen somebody claiming they got a mount from it.

But you're still assuming that everyone posts on forums or would brag about it. I didn't start using add ons or going to forums until sometime in Lich King. And even then, I didn't get the wowhead add on till late in Lich King and the only forums I really go into are the warlock or bug forums, unless the blue tracker on MMO-Champ picks up something interesting. Its just something we'll never know until someone with wowhead and/or wowdb collects it or someone posts to brag about it.
Edited by Senthy on 10/26/2012 2:23 PM PDT
100 Goblin Warlock
10/08/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Tikaru
Yes, yes it does.

What mount?

I'm looking at wowhead and it doesn't show a mount in the gift list:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains

Wowhead drop lists only show confirmed drops from people running their stuff. If you get the mount from Blingatron that is supposedly there and dont have their stuff running, it still won't show on their list.
Community Manager
Mount drop confirmation would be nice.

I'm curious as well.

According to this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441

"The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet."

Does that include the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and Geosynchronous World Spinner

You are perceptive. There is a very small non-zero chance for a mount or pet from the Blingtron 4000 Gift Package. We heard you like bling so your pal Blingtron may be getting some minor upgrades to their bling in an upcoming patch.

With plenty of bling to go around, share the happiness. {◕ ◡ ◕}
Edited by Rygarius on 10/26/2012 2:46 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Hunter
Yes blingtron is fun for every1 EXCEPT for the engineer who makes it..

like most engineer stuff.

ill never pop one in public - only for guildies inside a
raid instance.

Well that's mean.

I usually drop mine on the bank steps in stormwind or the entrance of shrine of seven stars and do a /yell to let everyone know then watch the flock of flying mounts pour in.

Though sometimes I will leave it out in the middle of nowhere... just so someone is flying by and sees a random blue quest icon in the middle of some murlocs or something.
Edited by Bendak on 10/26/2012 2:50 PM PDT
15 Gnome Rogue
You are perceptive. There is a very small non-zero chance for a mount or pet from the Blingtron 4000 Gift Package. We heard you like bling so your pal Blingtron may be getting some minor upgrades to their bling in an upcoming patch.

10/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Rygarius
{◕ ◡ ◕}
100 Night Elf Hunter
We heard you like bling so your pal Blingtron may be getting some minor upgrades to their bling in an upcoming patch.

Nice :-)
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
We heard you like bling so your pal Blingtron may be getting some minor upgrades to their bling in an upcoming patch.

Sweet, more bling!

Bling it on, dearie. ^_^
i welcome this change. i have well over 8 character chances per day once i have em leveled.
100 Worgen Death Knight

I'm curious as well.

According to this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441

"The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet."

Does that include the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and Geosynchronous World Spinner

Still doesn't answer the question, but at least now we know that he drops some mount. Does minor upgrade include showing the name of person who dropped blingtron ?
90 Worgen Warlock
I hope he gets a software update that allows him to display the name of the engineer who activated him. It was a minor nuisance to build him, so even a little recognition for my work would be nice. >.>
Edited by Naerina on 10/26/2012 4:54 PM PDT
87 Night Elf Druid
{◕ ◡ ◕}

No.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]