Need 4 full sets of Contenders Satin.

70 Gnome Warlock
Am willing to pay in golds. Shiny shiny golds. Please reply here with your price, as well as the name of your toon to contact in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hide your children, hide your wives.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
No replies?

No replies??!?!?!

SOMEONE TAKE MY GOLDS. TAKE ALL MY GOLDS.

I guess I'm not in that much of a rush, considering I'm only halfway to 90 fro 89.
Reply Quote
It's much easier if you use all the cloth you get while leveling and supply your own materials, all the contender set takes is cloth. No spirits of harmony or anything like that. Just tip about 50-100g per piece.

Unfortunately for you I doubt that will be enough for four sets, considering all of your characters split the cloth.

/violin
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I can only make a couple pieces from it, but I'll make you those if you send me mats and cookies :)
Reply Quote
I have extra Spirits of Harmony and might be able to buy the patterns that Kytai doesn't have in order to outfit you, Aphia. Just let me know which ones you need. I have an abundance of cloth and I would love to help out!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I sold all the cloth I earned while leveling Because barrel toaster on a pink farm with where the is and not.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense.

I shall acquire the cloth and track down the tiny, adorable gnome. There will be TAILORING.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/09/2012 02:57 AMPosted by Omnilock
There will be TAILORING.

I think I just felt the very foundations of the earth shudder in fear.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Antimony
I think I just felt the very foundations of the earth shudder in fear.

You're a panda, so that was probably just your stomach.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I don't understand how there can be so many Pandas on Pandaria.

Pandas don't breed, even if absolutely forced to. They only want to eat food that can't possibly sustain their mass. FOR FELS SAKE THEY'RE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO FIRE AND LAWN MOWERS.

It doesn't make sense.

Oh, as for the original request: I have the main pieces (head, chest, legs, gloves), and the more esoteric pieces are ridiculously expensive on the AH. I haven't been online at the same time as Kytai since I made this request, and no one else I know seems to have the other pieces. On the other hand, I'm earning like 1k honor per hour in BGs, so I might just gear up with honor stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]