lol at chaos bolt

100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/08/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Rainbows
Another warrior who thinks PvP is balanced as a collective whole while playing one of the least unbalanced classes. Yea, class stacking is viable, sure... PvP is clearly not completely !@#$ed right now.

No, warrior isn't his main. Warriors dont' QQ about warlocks, they know how easily then can destroy us.

Hmm... I'm gonna say probably a rogue? Maybe a mage.

Either way, not butthurt, I'm genuinely curious. I think everyone knows you can change the toon you are posting on by clicking on the little arrow next to your picture at the top right of the forum's page.

So why are we getting so much alt-posting lately? Why do people alt-post at all? Do you fear we'll judge your PVP rating? Or your PVE experience? Or make a list of things you could've done and can do to counter a warlock? Like, what are the reasons behind posting on an alt?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guys... that spell is being cast by an NPC.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
show me one post where i was complaining .... if it was mage that hit me for that i would have posted there... i thought it was funny never once did i talk about balance or nerfs........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... you lock are worse than rogues whinny lil girls get over urselfs and laugh for once i know i am laughing at you guys :) and no its not from a npc lol
Reply Quote
We'll take this fellow back to the warrior forums if you guys can take the warlock currently haunting our forums back.

Chaos bolts can sometimes strike for ludicrous amounts, just like we can sometimes get really lucky with insane executes. No point in complaining about either one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/08/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Plyth
Aww that's a tiny Chaos Bolt... you should see the real ones!

This
550k Chaos bolt on a shaman in Temple of Kotmogu today
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/08/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Gazghull
We'll take this fellow back to the warrior forums if you guys can take the warlock currently haunting our forums back.

I think it's the same person trying to start a class war.

Oh god, I just spent five minutes on your forums. What is it with all these cross-class postings? I wouldn't dare walk into a mage forum and tell them off, that's tacky. Sheesh...
Edited by Baalsamael on 10/9/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/08/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Kanrethad
Guys... that spell is being cast by an NPC.

Um... no, that's a player. Look him up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Its tough to assume I have no resil and that it was this toon that was hit... in a 90 bg where this guy is 85.... brilliant and im not complaining i just thought id share.

Then post on the char it happened on. Lets see the gear pls
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
obviously his toon is super undergeared and wants to QQ because he thinks that shouldnt happen. Of course its going to happen , and btw stopping chaos bolt is one of the easiest things to do in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Spell reflect? lol
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Check out what a realmy of mine did

http://imgur.com/M3Ndp

LOL
Reply Quote
yea, about a week ago i crit one of the scarlet mobs(guy that ends up being puppy chow) in H SM for 975k single shot chaos bolt, wish i had a pic to prove it. guess my lucky stars lined up for it because i haven't seen that 975k since.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
there is a video in general chat of a warrior(swifty) doing 600,000+ in three globals.

they were doing a competition to see what class had the must burst, guess who won.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9jvcFrgD0
Edited by Betelgeus on 10/13/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
lul warriors complaining about burst.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The best chaos bolts are in pve on the elegon fight... my best was 1.7 million :)

yes i know you have a 50% buff while standing in the circle
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/08/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Çranky
WHOA I think you're the first warrior that has ever been hit by a chaos bolt! Were you afk or something?

First warrior to lose to a warlock this xpac too.
Edited by Morguefeeder on 10/14/2012 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"Wild Warrior uses second wind"
"Wild warrior evolves into raid boss"

What....warrior is evolving?

*little video*

Warrior evolved into Warrhealor!
Edited by Hankuley on 10/14/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
200k? That's nothing, I can dump Chaos Bolts for nearly a half a mil if my procs line up (not against other players though, obviously, damn you innate resil...)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
well i cant find my warrior to post on but guess what locks,
you first !@#$% about 2nd wind when you have about 500k life in pvp as destruc, then you pretty much have a 2ndwind that increases you dmg by 25% and is always on go so its not bad save ur cd's we die in 2s at 30% if you save your cd's, then you have a sheild aswell, then a portal, health cookies if i hear locks ^-*!@ing about their class about not being able to do #$%^ now dear god play better as lock in pvp cause it is one expan that locks beat warriors, oh warrior burst heard someone complaining about okay 10s then 300s downtime its really fun and that mobility we have 20s then 160s downtime and in avatar we can still be STUND and every class has one of them now its not BC. i hear of a tuna lock guildys that actually love this expan cause they know how bull-*!@ they are atm and not locking foward to nerfs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]