What do you buy with Justice Points?

90 Tauren Warrior
Hey all,

Was wondering what you guys have been buying with your Justice points? I am capped with mine and don't know what to spend it on other then heirlooms or save them. Is there anything you can use them for besides gear?

I haven't found anything I need from the quartermasters I've checked out and if I did find something I've already bought it. So what can I or should I buy with my 4k justice points?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Exchange to honor for PvP gears?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Idunhavaname

And even if you don't pvp you can trade it in for the PVP mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Idunhavaname

I'm not really interested in PvP for this expansion right now. I will probably do that mid expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
honor points
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Convert some so you're not losing it from heroics.

That's all I got.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
I buy honor with it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm capped on JP, yet there is nothing to buy with it. I just have to question their intentions with this system. At least before there was always some gear to buy from the vendor, but now there's nothing or everything is behind rep. What good is collecting points to buy stuff if there's nothing worthwhile to buy? Surely Blizz saw the folly of this system before it went live?

Ugh, it's a frustrating thing. And I have to say, that even if I could buy crafting mats, I refuse to waste points on such a thing. I have plenty of mats (well, except for Spirit of Harmony), so that wouldn't be something I'd need.

Also, getting points so that we can convert them to another set of points to buy items in a part of the game we don't really play is just not right.

Blizz really needs to do something about this.

-EDarkness
Edited by Desi on 10/8/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm capped on honor, yet there is nothing to buy with it. I just have to question their intentions with this system. At least before there was always some gear to buy from the vendor, but now there's nothing or everything is behind rep. What good is collecting points to buy stuff if there's nothing worthwhile to buy? Surely Blizz saw the folly of this system before it went live?

Ugh, it's a frustrating thing. And I have to say, that even if I could buy crafting mats, I refuse to waste points on such a thing. I have plenty of mats (well, except for Spirit of Harmony), so that wouldn't be something I'd need.

Also, getting points so that we can convert them to another set of points to buy items in a part of the game we don't really play is just not right.

Blizz really needs to do something about this.

-EDarkness

Pretty much how I feel. I can understand the valor items but justice points seem pretty useless right now. Wonder what they're gonna do to change it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]