@Spun

100 Tauren Druid
Not sure. *sniff* you smell funny.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Silentfappin
He made an Alt to grief himself and posted it on the forums, I don't know how else to express the fact that you want attention. So your question is pretty stupid, back to being darkdks fanboy with you.

Do you just assume that of everyone in Requiem? Obviously, or you wouldn't have said that to Kirbymaster.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
10/11/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Silentfappin
Do you just assume that of everyone in Requiem? Obviously, or you wouldn't have said that to Kirbymaster.

Captain obvious up, up and away!

this rogue just wants to squabble with anyone, saw me in Jade forest other day, seemed mad about something, wanted to 1v1 me, guess as he logged over, the realization that i resto may have finally sunk in...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hey guy the obvious thing doesn't work if I mention it first.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I don't catch a lot of things. Hi I'm Mangoes. Please feel free to continue to condescend from this point on, as I'm not sure why I'm having this conversation.

Also ha at anyone who gets ganked then has to log over and talk about it.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
only people thinking i an idiot are the ones i been pulling up on the forums for the hypocrisy of their posts, unfortunately its lost in translation,

i rarely see any of you in-game, until you started abusing me in Jade gen chat, don't gimme this BS about dailies lmao....you challenged as you left to log in the rogue or you forget this part?

10/11/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Silentfappin
/fistbump, I never ganked him though. I just / loled him a lot then he logged over.

no, no you didn't, you do realize how much of an annoyance your rogue would be to me, right?
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
10/11/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Zànzibàr
no, no you didn't, you do realize how much of an annoyance your rogue would be to me, right?

i dunno, thought i was pretty clear, so you could understand,

rhetorical, you are right, lets move along...
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
10/11/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Zànzibàr
you do realize how much of an annoyance your rogue would be to me, right?

one more time for lolz!
Reply Quote
only people thinking i an idiot are the ones i been pulling up on the forums for the hypocrisy of their posts, unfortunately its lost in translation,

only people thinking i an idiot

i an idiot
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
hehe more upset swbrb members inc,

go tell your guildies about my grammar, i sure you have more support soon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/11/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Zànzibàr
i sure you have more support

Made me cringe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]