Night elves got weak in Wow

85 Night Elf Druid
Anyone agree with this? I feel night elves are so undermined since vanilla wow. In Warcraft 3, they were bad*!@# warrior women. Now we are hardly mentioned and on a losing slope compared to the Horde. Literally, nelves have gotten hardly any spotlight.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
No, Night Elves have gotten plenty of spotlight...

As druids.

The sentinel aspect, the priesthood aspect. the part that made Night Elves awesome in WC3? That's the part that's been neglected.

Even Blizzard employees admit Night Elves have lost their fierceness. I don't expect them to get it back anytime soon
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
As you all might expect, I agree with Ferlion. I would tack on though that I expect things to get worse.

Much worse.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
As you all might expect, I agree with Ferlion. I would tack on though that I expect things to get worse.

Much worse.

This..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think the term Worf Effect applies here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
No, Night Elves have gotten plenty of spotlight...

As druids.

The sentinel aspect, the priesthood aspect. the part that made Night Elves awesome in WC3? That's the part that's been neglected.

And the Demon Hunters; they haven't gotten much spotlight either.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
IMO Night Elves would be cooler if:

1. Highborne got played up more.
2. The Sentinels weren't so bland.
3. The aesthetic of the Druids of the Claw came back... I miss those brawny Druids.
4. Less Malfurion, more Tyrande. (And maybe Broll actually, make him a Druid who is NOT neutral.)
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, Broll is a BAMF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Gibbons
And the Demon Hunters; they haven't gotten much spotlight either.

They've gotten more in the past few expacs. It's one of the few aspects of Night Elf culture I feel they've actually improved upon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I miss Broll. I was hoping he'd replace Fandral in Darnassus, but hope is just something you're not allowed to have as Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/09/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Sternbridge
I miss Broll. I was hoping he'd replace Fandral in Darnassus, but hope is just something you're not allowed to have as Alliance.

True that man.

*passes a beer*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BLIZZARD GIVE TYRANDE SPOTLIGHT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I totally agree with the druid thing though. But I didn't really include that because it's not JUST nelves in the whole druid scheme. Specifically darnassian alliance night elves is what i'm saying are very undermined
Reply Quote
There's a reason I rarely play my Night Elf Druid (who was my main up until Wrath) anymore.

I'll probably play him more if we ever get a chance to tell Malfurion where to stick it and kick the Horde off of Hyjal.
Edited by Jaelara on 10/9/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I thought the Night Elf Sentinels are the main scouting party on Pandaria?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The Sentinels get a decent amount of facetime in Krasarang and the Finale for the Southern Pandaria questlines.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
10/09/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Crazyterran
The Sentinels get a decent amount of facetime in Krasarang and the Finale for the Southern Pandaria questlines.

I dont think the issue is their face time but rather the strength and furosity of the sentinels. I found it interesting that Kor, the orc traveling with the Dawnstriders, mentions that they used to be something to be feared but not anymore. Kind of hurts when even ingame characters are talking them down now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
No, I'm still pretty badass.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I await a Rohan moment where Khadgar offers Tyrande her old bow and goes all "Perhaps the priestess will remember her strength when she grasps her old bow..."
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I dont think the issue is their face time but rather the strength and furosity of the sentinels. I found it interesting that Kor, the orc traveling with the Dawnstriders, mentions that they used to be something to be feared but not anymore. Kind of hurts when even ingame characters are talking them down now.

Damn...

Now I definitely know that Blizzard is getting hardcore with deconstructing Night Elves into a mess of a race. Guess you have my understanding now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]