For all the warriors trying to justify

Themselves being overpowered on the grounds they were underpowered in Cataclysm.

I have only four words to give to you to prove that your reasoning is crap.

Retribution Paladins before Cataclysm.

Thank you.
Edited by Grekiel on 10/8/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Divine Storm on the 3.0 PTR.
Reply Quote
I remember playing my Dwarf Ret then...unstoppable..

BRING BACK OUR THREE JUDGMENTS THEY WERE COOL COLORS
Reply Quote
Oh yes, haha. Divine STOOOORRRRM.
Though I get the same feeling with a 5 proc Divine Purpose DS chain nowadays.

What I meant before in my first post was that Retribution had absolutely no melee utility outside of just raw damage. Once resilience became a major factor in an expansion and our bust was nullified, all we could do for rated Arena was to become a off-heal, support bot which wasn't very fun. Even then our representation was mediocre at best.

Warriors still had viable teams and positions in RBGs during the entire Cataclysm expansion. They were terrible 1v1, yes, but they had a spot, and they had a spot to do damage. Much unlike Rets after, say, S6. during wrath.
Edited by Grekiel on 10/9/2012 3:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
reck is a 5min cd.
ret pallies in 3.0 were simply slaughtering people with their rotation.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Funny stuff...whining about warriors, I have a one of each toons...except for monk.
Frost mages and locks are far more ridiculous than warriors....dks are pretty nuts themselves..
Resto druids and all healers are on godmode....bm hunters are totally absurd, put their pet on you and run away...when the pet dies it auto comes back to life with Phoenix....my point ?

Everyone says someone else is overpowered....there are some things need tweaked and blizz will get around to it....I think alot of this is for lvling purposes...after most are 90 the nerfs and buffs will come.....

I was pissed and posted a complaint post myself...most of the time when I get my !@# up about something I dont post...because posting when your annoyed you usually make a fool out of yourself....Like I did last week...:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Pozytecznosc
Divine Storm on the 3.0 PTR.

Holy damage! and no one had holy resist.

warriors try to justify their op'ness by passing the buck to bm hutners
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 03:25 AMPosted by Grekiel
Warriors still had viable teams and positions in RBGs during the entire Cataclysm expansion. They were terrible 1v1, yes, but they had a spot, and they had a spot to do damage. Much unlike Rets after, say, S6. during wrath.

Thats just it... What is viable to you? rbgs =/= arena? Warriors were the least played class above 2.2k+ Getting passed up for a rogue in every comp was trash. If you mean viable as in people still played them... then sure, they were still played. Viable. nah. You didn't see any warriors walking away with wins at major competitions.
Reply Quote
reck is a 5min cd.
ret pallies in 3.0 were simply slaughtering people with their rotation.

Reck should go back on a 30min CD since they dont share CD's with shield block and Retal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Retal?(looks around) where?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]