easy laughs for alliance

90 Human Warlock
So I ride into Halfhill Market as one Ally among about 20 Horde. Hope to turn in a quest and pick up one before gettng raped. Of course within 30 seconds 5 Horde jump me. LOL the guards immediately pawn all 5 before I can respond. The guards even left my imp alone. Nice of them.

After that I just hung around for a half hour leisurely picking up quests, reading them and even doing one local one. Every 2 minutes or so a Horde would attack and be smothered by the guards.

Since there are so few Alliance on Illidan, most Horde do not realize they will get pawned by the guards there. If you want a nice place to get caught up on your quest reading while watching Horde die, Halfhill is it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Interesting, as I consistently see alli getting decimated by Horde at Halfhill every time there is an Alli stupid enough to stop by. Guards or no guards, Horde will make it a living hell for alli to turn in or pick up in Pandaria right now. Good luck getting that farm, and your raid buff food.

lol, just looked at your level. Good luck getting to 90.
Edited by Buffbiscuits on 10/9/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Interesting, as I consistently see alli getting decimated by Horde at Halfhill every time there is an Alli stupid enough to stop by. Guards or no guards, Horde will make it a living hell for alli to turn in or pick up in Pandaria right now. Good luck getting that farm, and your raid buff food.

lol, just looked at your level. Good luck getting to 90.

Actually I am having a great time leveling. It takes a lot longer as Ally, but it is a lot more fun. Trying to figure out how to do quests while surrounded by you guys is challenging. Quite frankly leveling as Horde on Illidan would just be a chore to get out of the way so you can raid, arena or battleground. The quests are boring. What makes it fun is trying to get them done while dodging the 20 horde in the area. Of course getting attacked all the time does every once in a while lead to me killing the attacker. Turning the tables is always the best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I waved to you in halfhill market this early A.M. I actually have to applaud your efforts. I think you are nuts, but every server needs some crazy.
Reply Quote
I have to agree with you Ozd, I love the market. I make sure I stop there everyday getting my daily quests, planting my farm items and watching Horde die. This one genius tried 6 times to kill me...guess he didn't get the memo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/09/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Buffbiscuits
I waved to you in halfhill market this early A.M. I actually have to applaud your efforts. I think you are nuts, but every server needs some crazy.

I saw your wave. Thanks. I finally did die there. I got nailed by several 90s at once. Had soulstone on and rezzed in time to see one of them die. The others took off to shake combat.

While a stealthy would probably be better for leveling among overwhelming odds, the lock is pretty fun right now. Soulstone seems much better than before. For the most part I can almost always have it on. Also since I can ride on top of water, i use rivers to get around a lot. See a whole different point of view that way. And fear is always fun. When attacked fear the attacker and hope he aggros enough npcs to keep him busy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah it was an easy laugh. I seem to have ended up in some hordy screenshot here. Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I love it as well, god forbid the Horde ever find out that the town guards will not follow you to your instanced farm area... Ranged can have as much fun attacking and taking one step backwards to avoid any guards... well I guess any class could do it as long as they can get to the instanced area...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]