The Seventh Sha.

I've been thinking about this, and it finally hit me after reading the Sha article on WoW insider.

It's been said that Emperor Shaohao got rid of Doubt, Despair, Anger, Fear, Hatred, and Violence. And after that, became the mist that surrounded the continent for thousands of years.There is no mention anywhere of him expelling a seventh Sha. Maybe he brought it with him.

All right, hear me out on this, it's been said that the Mist vanished after The Cataclysm. Where has the Emperor gone to? Is it possible that, with the mists gone, the Seventh might finally manifest somewhere on Pandaria? Maybe this Sha is War itself? Something so powerful that not even the Emperor could get rid of it, so powerful that it requires all the other Sha to be at their highest point of influence/power in order to manifest, seeing as how the Alliance/Horde war does a great job at making them grow.

Just another crazy theory, would love to hear thoughts/ideas. Sorry if the post is a little crazy, I'm on my third cup of tea in under a hour.
Reply Quote
I don't think it's war...

Personally I hope they're going an unexpected direction with the seventh...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sha of War is boring. War breeds all the other 6 Sha naturally, so I Sha that feeds on war would be emotionally redundant to the other 6.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
Pride maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My money is on pride. It'd fit in well with Garrosh at the end, since what began him on the path to Warchief was Thrall restoring his pride in the Hellscream name by showing the redemption of his father.

Also, I kind of think the writers whiffed a bit on previous sha manifestations. Three different Shas for Hatred, Violence and Anger kind of seems redundant.

We might also get a Sha of Lust. Maybe at the conclusion, we'll find out that Garrosh has an inter-species crush on Jaina ever since he saw her in the Ulduar trailer, but those funny feelings made him feel like he had to try extra hard to prove he didn't like her, like a little boy on a playground who pulls the hair of the girl he likes. In this case, being an adult warchief, hair-pulling just happened to translate into nuking her city. As Garrosh is brought to 1 HP he will become invulnerable to the player, he will ask Jaina out on a date, she will say no, and the pain of that rejection will make him relinquish that last HP willingly. It will be very sad.

Or we could get the Sha of Sloth. We'll get to the siege of Orgrimmar and walk straight into Garrosh's chambers without a fight. In a moment of extreme breaking of the fourth wall, Garrosh will address the player and say, "You know what? The developers were sick of designing encounters. The final boss is the Sha of Sloth. He's too lazy to fight. Here's your epic loot. Grats on your win."
Edited by Torvald on 10/9/2012 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sha of Sins?

Nobody has brought that up.

Just a Sha of Sins.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I would like to see the Sha of Many Questions.

We can run into a room filled with Pandaren who repeat philosoraptor memes endlessly until they keel over from lack of food.

That's when you know you're in for it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Cerséi
Pride would be a very good one. But like someone else on the forum said, what if the seventh Sha is something we all consider to be GOOD? Like Hope? It can lead people to do evil, awful things while hoping they will succeed, but it can also lead people to do good, heroic things simply because they hope that things will turn out alright. It would make for some very interesting fights. How do you fight hope, something that everyone possesses in some quantities? It also adds a neat little Pandora's box analogy to the Sha's release.

Pandora's Sha?

Everyone believe that the myth is about "lights at the end of a tunnel".

No, I believe Hope is the most dangerous of vices. It causes all the other ones. Hope leads to despair, Hope creates anger, frustration, leading to violence. Hope creates doubts like shadows need a light, etc.

I personally honestly believe the 7th will be Sha of Love or Sha of Hope.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I would like to see a Sha based out of those so-called "positive emotions". I just don't see this negative or positive, it's just emotions which ALL of them can lead people to cause harm to other or help.

So, yea, some relative stuff would be nice. Although, I doubt it's gonna happen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I would like to see a Sha based out of those so-called "positive emotions". I just don't see this negative or positive, it's just emotions which ALL of them can lead people to cause harm to other or help.

So, yea, some relative stuff would be nice. Although, I doubt it's gonna happen.

True.

If anger, despair, violence, hatred, doubt and fear were to create teh Sha IRL, I'm sure most of teenage America would be under the sway of the Old Gods.
Reply Quote
74 Human Warlock
Perhaps the seventh sha is y'shaarj itself,we all know things dont stay dead forever in this universe
Edited by Kyaris on 10/9/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Kyaris
Perhaps the seventh sha is y'shaarj itself,we all know things dont stay dead forever in this universe
That wouldn't make any sense at all.
Reply Quote
Positive emotions such as love and hope really would not make any sense as Sha.
Since the Seven Burdens of Shaohao state that the Emperor dispelled his negative emotions such as despair and hatred and became a creature of hope and love.

http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Emperor%27s_Burden_-_Part_4
http://www.wowpedia.org/The_Emperor%27s_Burden_-_Part_6

I personally think that the Seventh Sha would be something like the Sha of Selfishness.
A negative emotion, that would make a person a better leader by ridding themselves of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Arbiter
became a creature of hope and love.

Exactly.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Baalsamael
became a creature of hope and love.

Exactly.

Yes, and in order to become this creature of faith/patience/love/hope/peace/courage,
he had to imprison his doubt/anger/hate/despair/violence/fear under the ground as Sha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes, and in order to become this creature of faith/patience/love/hope/peace/courage,
he had to imprison his doubt/anger/hate/despair/violence/fear under the ground as Sha.

No, I'm saying though originally he became this "creature" of goodness, the sha perverted his original intentions, and he became corrupted.

Similar to how Hope and Love can become twisted and dark.
Edited by Baalsamael on 10/9/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Arbiter

Exactly.

Or you could say that after he imprisoned all of his "doubt/anger/hate/despair/violence/fear" what remained was his "faith/patience/love/hope/peace/courage".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]