soooo i reached 90...

90 Draenei Death Knight
when I hit 90...going to level up my professions, explore...and level up my alts
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
Dailies
more dailies
even more dailies
reach rep requirements
still, more dailies.

while similtaniously doing
farming
killing tons of cranes/turtles/tigers
fishing
more farming
more fishing
more killing stuff
cooking

All of the above is repeated, every day, and takes about 5-6 hours to complete (or less depending on RNG).
Edited by Omegal on 10/9/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dailies
more dailies
even more dailies
reach rep requirements
still, more dailies.

farming
fishing
more farming
more fishing
more killing stuff
cooking

All of the above is repeated, every day, and takes about 5-6 hours to complete.

This man understands.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Dailies
more dailies
even more dailies
reach rep requirements
still, more dailies.

farming
fishing
more farming
more fishing
more killing stuff
cooking

All of the above is repeated, every day, and takes about 5-6 hours to complete (or less depending on RNG).

this. its blizzards intended way of progressing your characters gear at a reasonable rate at this time. If getting gear and epicsxxxxx ex dee is your only means of enjoyment in this game
Edited by Popeward on 10/9/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Kdog
This man understands.

heh, I kid, kinda. But that is pretty much a end game raiders day right now. but there will be a light at end of that tunnel, eventually.

in between the busy work though. I enjoy some of the other stuff the blue posted :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
also how do i make some gold
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/09/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Sulfur

Depends on your server, but on mine mats like food (tillers hand in food) or the ironpaw token bought materials (rice flour, 100 year soy sauce, etc) are selling fairly well.

Also, inscriptionists were(are?) making insane amounts of gold due to the demand on the darkmoon cards and the limit of one card a day.
Edited by Kdog on 10/9/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
ok thanks everyone
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
RP?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What would you like to do next?

Dungeons?
Dailies?
Pet Battles?
Professions?
PvP?
Raid (Mogu'shan vaults once you gear up)?
Scenarios?
Alts?
Achievement hunt?

Dailies should be listed at least 15 times in this list since everything else you listed involves dailies too.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Sulfur

A great way to make gold right now is actually through the farming of cooking mats. It's so high demand right now that even the worthlessly common golden carpe fish sell for a ton (do to their inherent value of being convertable to ironpaw tokens or for using them to level up alts cooking which people are doing for ironpaw tokens as well).
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The thing about Dailies is that they a. progress over time, b. you don't have to do them all every single day, c. they can be ignored completely if they don't have anything at the "end" that interests you, d. you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

There's a lot more to do than dailies though and most people I've heard remark that it's actually a bit overwhelming to consider where to start first. Not everyone has the same focus of what they want out of "end game" so while I know people want to voice their displeasure about them, it only derails what the original poster asked. They're looking for ideas of what they should do and it's probably better if people help out by pointing out the possibilities and what they're personally doing in order to help them choose.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The more dailies you do everyday, the sooner you don't have to do them anymore :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I feel the same as a few posters here, in that I don't know where to start.

Really like all the new dungeons, and the new scenarios are quite fun. I'm gearing up trying to get ready to raid and do challenge modes.

I'm also enjoying the new talents with respect to PvP. They can really change your style around.

There's lots of other small things, but I mainly focus on getting 1000 Valor and 1650 Conquest points every week. Just fill in the gaps around that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What would you like to do next?

Not have to PvE for a weapon to use in PvP..... -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pwn n00bs.
Kill night elves.
Mine
Kill night elves
Dailies
Kill night elves
Oh, did I mention the kill night elves part?

I'm alliance and even I laughed...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]