soooo i reached 90...

MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
My end game consists of this at the moment.

Klaxxi dailies
Golden Lotus dailies
Tiller dailies
Cloud Serpent dailies
Daily Farming
Daily Heroic

I still haven't gotten that flying disc mount from the lorewalkers because I cant be bother after all the, you guessed it, dailies.

Oh wells, got an hour tonight to do all my dailies before raid!

There are Klaxxi dailies?

/sigh
Reply Quote
59 Night Elf Death Knight
10/09/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Nethaera
It's different for everyone.

/EPIC FACEPALM.

that was helpful,...could've at least gave an idea...

There are tons of dailies, dungeons, and raids opened for you now. I suggest taking a look over at the Order of the Cloud Serpents because they have some very nice cosmetic mounts :)

ooooor

You could go explore all the areas, go back and grind rep from older factions, get xmog gear.... yeah pretty much achievement hunt. Make money by doing professions if thats your forte.

Ya, the mounts and achieves are really all I ended up caring about, I make money from profs and don't know what to spend it on....my guild ( not this one, this alt has been ignored since creation ) is very happy seeing as I end up dumping the gold in there.....

I guess I should get more into the achieves hunt, I just wish I could DO something with the points. I'm almost scared I'll die of boredom when my alts all level up.

and btw, thanks for giving an actual response, you beat the blue at his job. No offence, Neth, but that response was a helpful as a hanky inna rainstorm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

/sigh

They're the easiest "necessary" faction to get to revered since you get over honored just by doing their quest chains. (Note: This could be because of Diplomacy).

Anyways, I'm currently 9312/21000 for Klaxxi but only 11970/12000 for Golden Lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/09/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Omegal
even the worthlessly common golden carpe fish

Carp. Not a Latin carpe seizure, lol.

But seriously, the pretty mudfishies are needed for cloud serpent dailies (if you do the profession ones). 10 per day.

Do dailies but do them smart. Try to multi-task as much as possible and do some on even days and others on odd days. Or concentrate on one or two factions only if your play time is limited.

Don't burn out and have a good time!
Edited by Vixie on 10/9/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

/sigh

They're the easiest "necessary" faction to get to revered since you get over honored just by doing their quest chains. (Note: This could be because of Diplomacy).

Anyways, I'm currently 9312/21000 for Klaxxi but only 11970/12000 for Golden Lotus.

Golden Lotus is worst, it starts at neutral AND needs revered to unlock two other factions.

/SIGH!!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
What would you like to do next?

Dungeons?
Dailies?
Pet Battles?
Professions?
PvP?
Raid (Mogu'shan vaults once you gear up)?
Scenarios?
Alts?
Achievement hunt?

Can the dungeons be difficult outside of challenge modes?
Can the ..... i like the dailies it gives me something to do.
Pokemon MMO is better then WoW pikachu lite. And the dailies take up all my time.
Professions?? You mean they weren't raised to cap while leveling.....
The PvP in this game is a joke.
Scenarios are interesting, yet, bland like oatmeal. Made of Oats, with no water or milk added. Maybe a little bit of urine, but def nothing good.
Alts!!! Yes play a Monk. Seriously. play a Monk they are fun and retard friendly.
Achievement Hunt ....... sounds like it requires others. No thanks.
Reply Quote
32 Human Monk
The thing about Dailies is that they a. progress over time, b. you don't have to do them all every single day, c. they can be ignored completely if they don't have anything at the "end" that interests you, d. you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

There's a lot more to do than dailies though and most people I've heard remark that it's actually a bit overwhelming to consider where to start first. Not everyone has the same focus of what they want out of "end game" so while I know people want to voice their displeasure about them, it only derails what the original poster asked. They're looking for ideas of what they should do and it's probably better if people help out by pointing out the possibilities and what they're personally doing in order to help them choose.

They can't be ignored if you guys make us get to revered with one faction in order to attain the stuff we want from 2 other factions. Doing the Golden Lotus dailies in order to unlock Shadow Pan and August Celestials is completely bogas. Especially since the rep they give is half of what you get from other factions. Please either fix or replace this requirement.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Heroic Dungeons...
now LFR...
Scenarios...
Pet Battles b/w queues...
Old Raids...
New Raids...
Achieve Hunt...
Quest...
Collect stuff...
Hang with your friends...

...Go outside...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
10/09/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Omegal
A great way to make gold right now is actually through the farming of cooking mats. It's so high demand right now that even the worthlessly common golden carpe fish sell for a ton (do to their inherent value of being convertable to ironpaw tokens or for using them to level up alts cooking which people are doing for ironpaw tokens as well).

Can't believe I missed this.

You can make a killing off Golden Carp because you need to cook them for Cloud Serpent rep.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

You can make a killing off Golden Carp because you need to cook them for Cloud Serpent rep.

Uhmm, awkward. I already said that.

To be a forum hanger-on, you must read the entire thread before posting your own comments, useful or not, repeated by a dozen people before you hit Submit.

jaykay
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

Uhmm, awkward. I already said that.

To be a forum hanger-on, you must read the entire thread before posting your own comments, useful or not, repeated by a dozen people before you hit Submit.

jaykay

Readings for suckahs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Got plans for after end-game.

Big plans.

Gonna kill Murlocs.

All of them.

I hate Murlocs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The thing about Dailies is that they a. progress over time, b. you don't have to do them all every single day, c. they can be ignored completely if they don't have anything at the "end" that interests you, d. you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

There's a lot more to do than dailies though and most people I've heard remark that it's actually a bit overwhelming to consider where to start first. Not everyone has the same focus of what they want out of "end game" so while I know people want to voice their displeasure about them, it only derails what the original poster asked. They're looking for ideas of what they should do and it's probably better if people help out by pointing out the possibilities and what they're personally doing in order to help them choose.

I don't care how little I have to do dailies. I'd rather NOT be playing then doing dailies in any amount : /

The fact that I can't even spend my VP on the items I need that don't drop is pretty disgusting to me. Hell I mained my mage this xpac, got to max level and seen all these dailies. And pretty much just stopped playing for awhile lol.....And I had all intention of raiding at the start. But that's just not happening when I'm expected to do all the dailies every day in any serious raiding guild.

Hell I'm doing just enough to unlock the tailoring patterns....craft them and sell them. And walk away from the game for awhile.
Edited by Lagtastic on 10/9/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/09/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Nethaera
you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

bs. bs. bs. a thousand times bs. If this were true, then Shado-Pan and August Celestials rep gain wouldn't have to be "unlocked" by grinding with Golden Lotus. Get rid of that requirement then I'll be satisfied. I don't really care about what Golden Lotus has to offer, I just want the chanting recipes from the other two.
Reply Quote
Pvp till you get hand cramps.
Edited by Irishsalad on 10/9/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't mind dailies but it bugs the hell out of me that the rep rewards cost VP. It feels like it's telling you "Oh, you spent all your available time on daily quests and weren't able to zone into a dungeon for the extra VP? Sucks to be you."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Nethaera

I can understand the whole progress over time concept, and can certainly appreciate it for some of the sweeter rewards offered, but picking and choosing dailies you want to do is not entirely true.

For example, when I saw the dark cloud serpent you get from the Shado-Pan "Surprise Attack!" quest reward - I knew that was the one I wanted. I thought all I would need would be get to 90, get cloud serpent riding and then focus on Shado-Pan reputation - but you can't do it that way. You have to be Revered with Golden Lotus before the Shado-Pan dailies even unlock.

I am so burnt on dailies already I can't even think about leveling an alt to 90. 8 (
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]