90 Human Warrior
o_o
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
But you'd make an exception for me?
I'm honored <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's pretty much a leadership problem if you can't keep your guild together because of the inclusion of females.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Shanudis
It's pretty much a leadership problem if you can't keep your guild together because of the inclusion of females.

I don't really think they're as adamant on no girls as they come off. That would just be silly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Shut up woman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Shanudis
Shut up woman.

I'm a strong independent prot warrior who don't need no healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So it actually has nothing to do with a skilled, female player, it's that the boys can't handle raiding with a woman and lose their common sense?

But I understand where you're coming from because progression-based guilds (both lightyears better than yours and worse) don't, ya know, break up all the time for a laundry list of stupid reasons that have nothing to do with the gender of their members.

Really, weren't there more attractive servers to choose when you were looking for a place to get easier realm firsts?
Reply Quote
Well see I have this strong attraction to fat women like you, so if you were to join the guild id be to distracted to raid properly
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Rezi
Well see I have this strong attraction to fat women like you, so if you were to join the guild id be to distracted to raid properly

I'm so happy there are more people like me :s
Reply Quote
So it actually has nothing to do with a skilled, female player, it's that the boys can't handle raiding with a woman and lose their common sense?

But I understand where you're coming from because progression-based guilds (both lightyears better than yours and worse) don't, ya know, break up all the time for a laundry list of stupid reasons that have nothing to do with the gender of their members.

Really, weren't there more attractive servers to choose when you were looking for a place to get easier realm firsts?

You're taking this very much to literal and personal. How about this you can come try out for a progression based guild and prove us all wrong, but probably end up proving us all right.

Since all of you have been getting so sad at our posts. Obviously we are 100% serious about every post we have made 0% trolling/sarcasm we have just brought life back to your forums you should in reality be thanking us for helping this dull and boring server get some rivalries back.
Edited by Rezi on 10/10/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ohieyo goyimasta!
Edited by Baranalot on 10/10/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm 5% more interested now.

My interest has been caught.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ah let me introduce myself properly this time my friend, the Char name is Baranalot, 8 year veteran player of WOW, and a person with extensive memory about the early days of this realm up to where some guilds had their first meeting.

But if you want call me Talib which is my muslim name in which I choosen for a very good reason.... Anywho! I came here wanting to ask some questions and if i can I would like to ask you some personal questions inside the game itself.
Reply Quote
we should eat crayons together!
Reply Quote
All this animosity is so sad you just just come meet us sometime we really aren't as bad of guys you might even like us!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ew sorry but that is a disgusting joke even for me dude...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rezi has little feet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]