<A> Vaults P.U.G.

90 Human Death Knight
Hello,

I cannot currently raid with my guild so I would like to put together a loosely organized pick-up-group to start raiding Vaults regularly. If you do not have a slot in your raid, please feel free to apply. If a moderator could sticky this, that would be great.

Time: 6-7pm server -- No more than 3hr/day required
Days: Tue and Thur
Minimum ilvl equip:365
Vent/Attention Span

You will be required to do the suggested learning of the fights yourself (ie videos, forums, lazer light shows, etc). But we will take the time to help as well. Goals include pushing heroics asap.

Flasks, Food, Potions, etc could become a requirement.

Tank: -------------------- Filburt ---------- Human -------- DK -------- ilvl 473
Tank (dps os):
MDPS1:
MDPS2:
RDPS1:
RDPS2:
RDPS3:
DPS (heal os):
Heal1:
Heal2:
Edited by Filburt on 10/10/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
thanks for the information that was not informative...pls feel free to stick to horde forum posts. And no im ilvl 471 in full pve gear 534k ub and im getting epic shoulders tonight, hence the 473.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
listen here troll...im 473 currently (474 max) with 548k unbuffed
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
can an admin please ban this troll for trolling?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Trink--- Armory can sometimes take up to 24 hours to update especially at the beginning of expansions & on hot fix days. Since he got his shoulders tonight (possibly) it may not show until tomorrow. Yes I know you don't care about any of that & yes I know your just trying to be a punk but it's worth noting anyways.

Filburt-- Just ignore Trink. He occasionally likes to be a punk for no reason. A smart individual would of read your post, done a look up, & then decided whether to respond with interest or disregard since (at the time) you were inflating your ilvl. Trink is just really bored & wants to feel better by pointing out a really small flaw (which is pointless since the ilvl requirement he posted is 465) & as stated in your lookup you are clearly above that mark.

Good luck forming your raid :)
Edited by Vetwar on 10/10/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Trinkít
All them "admin" don't bother with realm forums for the most part, also I've done nothing wrong besides comment on the thread with viable concerns. You're the one who derailed it.

lets take a look at the words viable and concern for a sec

Viable: Capable of working successfully; feasible:

Currently Im looking for normal modes. I outgear most tanks as of now, so no i dont think its out of the realm of possibility to down normal content.
As far as heroic content goes. I can almost guarantee without even looking through your achievements that I have more experience in this game, from all facets, than you. Achievement points aside. Some of us have "lost" accounts over the years causing a reset on achievements.

Concerns:a matter that engages a person's attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person's welfare or happiness;

Now why would a troll on a different server be "concerned" with events happening outside their realm and faction.

If you are going to use words, please learn their meaning.
Edited by Filburt on 10/11/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
says

Stay small.

says the troll from behind the troll trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
#reportinghispostdoesnothing #hashtag$wag
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/11/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Jaliyaz
#reportinghispostdoesnothing #hashtag$wag

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I forgot to hashtag my posts..

Sorry. =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]