I need a nerf!

90 Human Warrior
I just participated in a RBG and for once I didn't feel like a practice target.

/eyeroll
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
5.1 patch notes:
-Recklessness and Avatar can no longer be used at the same time.

-Arms and Fury warriors no longer have access to Shield Wall.

-Second Wind now heals for 2% of the Warriors total hp every 2 seconds, after 35%

-We also accidentally made recklessness more useful for the warrior than their enemy this expansion, this has been fixed. Warriors who use recklessness now frost novas the warrior in place and gains a stacking debuff everytime he accidentally looks at an enemy the wrong way, slowing his movement speed by 15% every second.
Reply Quote
5.1 patch notes:

-Second Wind now heals for 2% of the Warriors total hp every 2 seconds, after 35%

-We also accidentally made recklessness more useful for the warrior than their enemy this expansion, this has been fixed. Warriors who use recklessness now frost novas the warrior in place and gains a stacking debuff everytime he accidentally looks at an enemy the wrong way, slowing his movement speed by 15% every second.

Now you're just giving them ideas :(
Reply Quote
5.1 patch notes:

After that...
5.2 Patch Notes

-Execute no longer deals damage, but instead whispers the target the following message. "I have just hit you with my Execute, if you were fighting a different class you would now be dead."

-Second Wind now heals for 0.5% of the Warrior's total HP every 2 seconds, and drains Rage at a rate of Healing = Rx10^9 per unit of Health restored.

-It seems a Warrior was able to kill a Frost Mage in Arathi Basin despite previous adjustments. Therefore we are adding a new passive ability to all warriors titled "Ghostcrawler's Might" which causes warriors to suffer 210% of all damage they deal when using Recklessness, Skull Banner, or Avatar.

Mage Notes

-Mages are being given a new cooldown known as 'Free-HK' which instantly deals the targeted Warrior 100% health as Frost, Fire, and Arcane damage. This applies a stacking Buff called "Mage's Privilege" which results in any warrior targeting the Mage to immediately take 10,000% damage, and granting the Mage an honorable kill.

Death Knight
-Death Grip now deflects off of mages to strike the nearest Rogue or Warrior.

Warlock
-Chaos Bolt now deals full damage to the target, and then bounces to inflict 180% Damage to the nearest Warrior.

---------------------
And after it all, people will stay say Warriors need to be nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
5.4 Patch Notes

Warrior

-Second Wind has been redesigned. It now drains 5% health per second when below 50% of max health and gives 1 Rage per second. We realized that Rage benefits Warriors more than health and believed this was the most balanced approach.

-All Warrior abilities now have cast times. Ghostcrawler and Tseric were getting coffee at Starbucks and reminisced over the 'flavor' Warriors lost when Slam was changed to instant. In order to not create disparity between the different specializations, all abilities will have cast times.

-Strength removed from Warrior set and replaced with agility. Our data mining indicated that Warrior dodge was too low.

-Charge, Intervene, and Heroic Leap ranges have been cut by 50%. Ghostcrawler consulted the most reknown Warrrior expert of all time, Tseric, about the possibilty that Warriors were losing their appeal as a melee class and becoming an odd ranged / melee hybrid due to the number of gap closers.

Mage

-Iceblock's cooldown has been removed to compensate for the lack of Plate.

-Critical Strike bonus damage for all spells has been increase from 100% to 300%. Mage burst was not where we wanted it to be. Additionally, we are adding a new ability called "Crit Hard!"

-Crit Hard! has been added. This ability makes the next Mage spell automatically critically hit for an additional 400% damage. This ability is off the global cooldown and has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds- stacks up to 5 times.

Deathknight

-Deathknights now heal for 100% of damage dealt. Blood specialization Deathknights receive a 50% bonus to this healing. Deathknight survivability was too low.
Reply Quote
I saw the fix on recklessness coming, even i dont like 2 look myself in the mirror.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Too many people with no actual pvp experience on a level that matters to determine what nerfs are needed.

I can see Recklessness and Avatar being changed to not be used at the same time and that's about it.

pce
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]