<FreaksOfNature>

90 Night Elf Druid
FreaksOfNature is looking for more players for all aspects of the game from doing dailies to pvping. We offer multiple benefits such as embersilk bags and gold for repairs. We have all professions maxed out. We have some very knowledgeable players in our guild that can help you with your class/spec. We are trying to form up a raid team to do both old and new content.
We are currently a level 25 with 160+ members. Contact me in-game or if I'm not on do /who freaksofnature and have one of others invite you in.

Best Regards
Nitelf, Guild master of FreaksOfNature

We hit level 25 thursday Woot!!!! Anyways I talked to the guild and we decided on Fri and Sat 9-12 as our raid times. We have 8 people who want to raid so far but we need back ups. We still need dps (ranged and melee, one with a tank os would be nice as well.)
Edited by Nitelf on 10/29/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wanted to say a few words about SevenK. I was sad to see them call it quits but I understood why:( Axe and Bef were some pretty awesome people. R.I.P SevenK I hope you guys decide to start up again someday.
Edited by Nitelf on 10/29/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Where do I apply?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're serious contact me in-game. I will be on mon-thursday around 9pm server time and I'm usually on almost all day fri-sun.

Btw FreaksOfNature is halfway through level 24. WOOT!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HEY!!!! :D
Reply Quote
Bump, good luck Nitelf. *thumbs up*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Doing herioc Firelands on friday @9:30 It will most likely be 10 man unless we get enough for 25. (Embers are reserved) Open to anyone.Whisper me in-game if you want to go :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]