Character Info (C) freezing and crashing

90 Draenei Paladin
Not sure if its just me or if anyone else is having this issue. Every time i open my (C) page my game freezes and the majority of the time my wow is not responding so i have to close the game down. This has been doing this since the release of the new expansion. So frustrating that I cant change my specs while in a run as people have to wait for a few minutes for me to log back on :(. I have tried a few things and nothing seems to work not sure if i should DL the game again or if this is a known bug ??
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Iownyou

Please post some information about your computer. You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista or 7, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste the entire dxdiag file into your reply.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
can i email this to you i did reply with all the info but maybe not the best idea to have this info on a forum
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Iownyou

It's fine, I can see the deleted post. Also, there is nothing personal in the DXDIAG, so there's no problem with posting that info on the forums.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Iownyou

Lets reset the game to default settings and then test out the game without making any changes to the settings.

With the game closed please try moving or deleting your WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders out of your World of Warcraft directory. These are temporary cache files that will be recreated by the game the next time you launch. Moving them to the desktop makes it easy to replace them if necessary.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i logged in and now have to choose server and have no charaters
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
itr wont let me choose my server and still no charaters
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ok seemed to be able to do all of that. Character info seems to be ok thanks sorry fo my frustration
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Iownyou

You're welcome, please feel free to post again if you have any other questions or problems.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]