I'm the worst pvp player ever....

90 Tauren Shaman
So I xfered to a pvp server several months ago. I wanted to see what it was all about, and I like the added element of fear while questing, but I'm going to be blunt here; I SUCK.

I know I don't have any pvp gear yet, but something just happened to me that I'm almost ashamed to admit. I lost 1v1 to an 85 pally. Not once, but 3 times. He actually started corpse camping me.

I think, I will hang my head in shame and cry. I just couldn't damage him fast enough.

Help?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Shindahikari
I lost 1v1 to an 85 pally.

This happens in the beginning of an expack. There was a level 85 Spriest montage of him stomping 90s of all flavors floating around earlier.
Edited by Gistwiki on 10/10/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
He probably had a full set of PvP gear. That coupled with baseline resil is quite a bit of mitigation all on its own. Ret also has amazing burst.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it, just work towards getting better gear.
Edited by Amaravati on 10/10/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Look up some ele guides on the Internet they help a lot. Also ele isn't an easy class to learn but once u do, u will own !@#$ up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You all made me feel a little bit better. I have not started gearing yet. Right now, I'm just working on dailies, and leveling my alts. Usually people leave me alone, but this made me feel like less of a man, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
All i want to know is who attacked first.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/10/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Shamantra
All i want to know is who attacked first.

He did. I was doing dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I strongly suggest watching PvP videos in your offtime. Of all classes. Watch their techniques, learn their strong suits and weaknesses. Sometimes though, you just need to run. Kite, run for your life.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No I am the worst PvP player
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/11/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Susurrous
Look up some ele guides on the Internet they help a lot. Also ele isn't an easy class to learn but once u do, u will own !@#$ up.

this is the biggest load of bull ever, the truth is ele is a horrible pvp spec, they have good burst but they lack the survivability to kill a good opponent. you might get him to 30% but he will get you from 100% to 0 in like seconds. the spec is pathetic.

just wait till you face a shadow priest, they are impossible to kill.

in other words, it's not entirely your fault - as the level 85's gain levels they grow weaker, which is probably why he owned you, because his stats didnt deflate. also your class is not suited for pvp.

L2p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
10/11/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Stingx
L2p

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308781725
I'll just leave that right there for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]