Fire kitty pet

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Obligatory...

http://www.thehumanesociety.org/news/details.php?newsid=113#.UHZXV8WCl5A

<3 everyone go adopt a real one >.>

But the little pets are very, very cute :3

I'd love to adopt a cat, but my dad hates them, so I can't. I do take care of/cuddle/feed/apply flea treatments and collars to this little stray cat that hangs around though. She's called Nova. I even put a little shelter and kitty bed outside for her to sleep in so she doesn't sleep under the trucks.

But yes if you can afford a cat and it's needs you should totes adopt one they're awesome.
Edited by Calmai on 10/10/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Obligatory...

I'd love to adopt a cat, but my dad hates them, so I can't. I do take care of/cuddle/feed/apply flea treatments and collars to this little stray cat that hangs around though. She's called Nova. I even put a little shelter and kitty bed outside for her to sleep in so she doesn't sleep under the trucks.

But yes if you can afford a cat and it's needs you should totes adopt one they're awesome.

Awww :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It's kind of depressing that they'd just throw up pets on the store for $10 instead of implementing a fun quest and/or challenge to capture the pet in-game.

Business gonna be businessen!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Gimme. o.o
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
This was my face when I saw it: http://tinyurl.com/6olrs4z

It's kind of depressing that they'd just throw up pets on the store for $10 instead of implementing a fun quest and/or challenge to capture the pet in-game.

Business gonna be businessen!

Agreed. They should make more pets quest-related instead of just having players buy them all from in-game vendors (or even Blizzard).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Soft kitty
warm kitty
little ball of firrreeee
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Soft kitty
warm kitty
little ball of firrreeee
Bazinga.
Reply Quote
I want now badly!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ten bucks someone uses the locket that turns you into a Fire Druid and attempts to RP as a rogue Crazy Cat Lady Druid(ess) of the Flame.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Good thing I only have time for Thea.

Helps me cut down on spending money for pets.

Plus she gets jealous.

Jealous faes are nothing to trifle with.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Briswald
Ten bucks someone uses the locket that turns you into a Fire Druid and attempts to RP as a rogue Crazy Cat Lady Druid(ess) of the Flame.

I'll do one better and use the scythe to RP as it's mom.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Or dad...are you not a male? Male tusked ones and female tusked ones look different, Duskhowl thought.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
That is a pretty slick looking pet, but I might be one of the few who isn't bat-crazy "shut up and take my money" over it.

Probably because I already have a kitty, though. A blue kitty that matches my armor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
10/11/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Duskhowl
Or dad...are you not a male? Male tusked ones and female tusked ones look different, Duskhowl thought.

He's a troll they regenerate.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
10/11/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Calmai

He's a troll they regenerate.

Is not what Earthstorm tell Duskhowl. He say 'If cut off ex-trim-et-ee, not believe it will grow back bigger.' Say someone stupid he know try once. Is dead now.
Reply Quote
Obligatory...

My sister and mother are allergic. Deadly so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How does one even pet a fire kitten
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/11/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Jorn

With fire resist gloves... duh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Delaynee

With fire resist gloves... duh.

But those don't exist anymore!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]