[H] Priest looking to raid

90 Goblin Priest
Quick background: 7+ years raiding since Vanilla. Spent most of that time tanking. Not sure if I'm just burned out on tanking or just really don't like what they've done to pally tanks...either way, I've changed my direction and decided to heal or dps this expansion.

I will have no issue being level 90 with 450+ gear in a week as I've already leveled 2 toons from 85 to 90. I would like to find a guild that has a FULL TIME spot for a healer, dps or both.

If your raid times start before 6pm PST, I cannot raid with you. Preferred times are starting between 6pm-7pm server. I can run later, but don't want to start too late. I am open to both 10 or 25 man raids. I am hoping to find the right environment here so I don't have to transfer.

The right environment is a raid group that is dedicated... requiring 85% minimum attendance or greater. Members are expected to be self-sufficient. All raid members are expected to have full enchants, gems, etc. Raiders that cannot perform to the level of the group get replaced.

If this sounds like your raid group and you need a priest, hit me up in game or back here on the forums and get this process started.

Special consideration given to guilds that have active rosters with people logging in to socialize, farm, run PVP or whatever outside of raid times. While raiding is my goal, this is still my social outlet and would like to find a group of people that aren't afraid to have a little fun, a few drinks and laugh for a while about stupid !@#$.

Thanks.
Edited by Dipchitz on 10/11/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Orcland Raiders is currently recruiting every class/spec but focusing mainly on healers. Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun 7-930 PST. If you are interested in talking to me in game feel free to send me a message, you can reach me on Sénectitude or Archeadus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]