Kovok in Feed or Be Eaten

Kovok, in the quest Feed or Be Eaten, has disappeared so now I cannot feed him the turtle to complete the quest. Does anyone know how I get him back?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
You got him to go away!? I spent half an hour after turning in the quests with him following me STILL BUZZING EVERY TWO SECONDS! I finally just pulled a mob and let him die.

To actually answer, I remember the quest stating you could go back to the NPC if you lost him. It was in the middle-ish of the pools area if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
I figured I could get him back from the NPC like always, but I can't seem to find the NPC now. I will look some more. I heard about some of the kovok bugs. Some people say you could even mount him after the quests :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having the same issue. He's disappeared and I can't finish this quest. It's really annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I flew back to where I got the quest and had no luck. When I took the flight path back, kovok mysteriously showed up. just fyi
Reply Quote
I had the same problem, but when I flew from Klass'xis to the flight path near the Briny Muck he reappeared.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Warlock
Same. Was at 5/6 for feeding him meat and he up and disappeared.

Flying out of the zone then back in causes him to reappear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just relogged and he came back! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I lost Kovoc as well and then I was wandering around and I saw a snail that had a talk bubble when I moused over it. I talked to it and it gave me Kovoc back and it also gave me and achievement called lost and found and a hunters lvl 450 trinket called Manipulator's talisman. To bad I'm a rogue...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I just flew out of the area of the quest and back in and he reappeared. Good Luck.
Reply Quote
64 Troll Warrior
just kill yourself he apears
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Check the damn dates people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
All you have to do is log out and log back on, this worked for me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]