Warrior burst

100 Orc Warrior

Just an FYI.. Deep Wounds only ticks every 3 seconds. I see 4 ticks + 2 globals. That's 15 seconds.

Try not to lie so blatantly about easily-verifiable mechanics.

Just an FYI.. He was kiting until he got shockwave'd to da face and BAMMMMMMMMMMM 200% gone.

Shockwave's range is atrocious. If he was trying to kite, he wasn't doing a very good job.
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior

Just an FYI.. He was kiting until he got shockwave'd to da face and BAMMMMMMMMMMM 200% gone.

Shockwave's range is atrocious. If he was trying to kite, he wasn't doing a very good job.

4 ticks DW = 15s
Clearly Warrrior's charge has 500s cd.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
FYI if that incident was in a BG its quite possible the Warr had group buffs, food buffs etc on him while also popping all his CDs, trinkets, recklessness etc.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
swifty made warriors one shot macro kings lol I loves it =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/03/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Chiffey
Sramton-Mal'Ganis Colossus Smash hit You 100655 Physical. (Critical)

He would need a raid wep to hit that hard with CS bro or at least t2. So you're full of crap you would need to screen shot it for anyone to believe you now.

My average crit is from 36k -45k. With my Banner up toping around 66-75k Tops. I check his gear, and we have bout the same gear. Though he is a fool for gemming crit in yellow...
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
I prefer it when Warriors are the OP melee class. They are the least frustrating to deal with.

Plus dying to a warrior is acceptable to my ego. A huge brute (with a beard) slicing me in half with an axe is more epic than a fragile rogue (with no beard) stabbing at me with butter knives.

Also, going back to the frustrating thing. While warriors are quite annoying, they can be killed, they can be seen, they can be effectively CC'd. If warriors get too arrogant and charge into a group of people they -will- die.

What was frustrating about rogues is that they were difficult to CC, they had a lot of CC themselves, difficult to peel, and even if they -should- have died, they can cloak/vanish/sprint away like the cowards they are.

Or maybe I just find the red rage bar aesthetically pleasing. Not sure. I just know I'd rather die to a brute than to a coward.
Edited by Lureilyia on 10/5/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sramton-Mal'Ganis Colossus Smash hit You 100655 Physical. (Critical)

He would need a raid wep to hit that hard with CS bro or at least t2. So you're full of crap you would need to screen shot it for anyone to believe you now.

My average crit is from 36k -45k. With my Banner up toping around 66-75k Tops. I check his gear, and we have bout the same gear. Though he is a fool for gemming crit in yellow...

The actual warrior that did it came into the thread and says he hits that hard all the time

Sounds like you need to learn to play
Edited by Chiffey on 10/5/2012 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So many warriors who don't know how to play apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hiiiii folks. Just thought I'd stop by to once again say YES. I did all that damage, I do it all the time, it's not an irregular thing for me. I had basically every buff you could get from players. No food, no flask, and no potion. Didn't have lust, but I had the zerker buff from the BG. I get that literally pop my offensive CD's and just Sramsmash someone's face in. Great fun, you should join in. =)

I've actually started streaming some of the BG's and arena I've been doing now. So if you're REALLY interested in seeing me hit people that hard, by all means lemme know and I'll shoot you my stream address.
Edited by Sramton on 10/7/2012 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Face it, He's better than you.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Methodtwo

it doesn't matter, there is no room for such numbers in pvp

This happened. Colossus Smash for 100k crit? 68k white crit? Did he have both trinkets + Reck + Berserker buff + avatar + pots + flasks + some other retarded buff + stars align + full epic pvp gear + you naked?

My colussus smash doesn't crit for 100k against a level 85 dummy let alone in pvp with 40% base reduction and other !@#$. Make your story at least believable before screaming for nerfs.

Not to mention heroic strike hitting for that much less and barely above white damage.

If you provide a screeny i'll withdraw my statement but atm seems way too full of %^-* to be given any credit whatsoever.

HOWEVER I do think warrior burst is completely out of line atm and our sustained mediocre at best. Please bring them more in tune and it will make things a lot better. There are also a bunch of other retarded things in pvp atm that I think need fixing but that's for another thread.

Not 100k but it is close enough to what warriors can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KoxogawTpsU#!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
warrior prot stance is like cata ferals bear form, it was too OP for ferals but its ok just give it to warrior's no one will notice >.>
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
Hiiiii folks. Just thought I'd stop by to once again say YES. I did all that damage, I do it all the time, it's not an irregular thing for me. I had basically every buff you could get from players. No food, no flask, and no potion. Didn't have lust, but I had the zerker buff from the BG. I get that literally pop my offensive CD's and just Sramsmash someone's face in. Great fun, you should join in. =)

I've actually started streaming some of the BG's and arena I've been doing now. So if you're REALLY interested in seeing me hit people that hard, by all means lemme know and I'll shoot you my stream address.

Wow...

Only if Rogues can hit that hard...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 02:13 AMPosted by Sramton
zerker buff from the BG

Crisis averted guys. Nothing to see here.

Who posts damage numbers from battlegrounds anyways?
Reply Quote
I love how the OP has a losing record in arena but he wants to be nerf'd... lol..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]