Anyway to shrink frost elemental size?

Thing is too freaking big and gets in the way all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
It annoys me too, just buff my frostbolt a bit and give me the extra freeze and do away with the big ugly clunky thing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yeah, with the glyph the elemental is just annoyingly huge.

I wish the glyph made him smaller, not bigger.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Zoom out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you want it smaller the only way I know of is to unglyph it but thats not really an option for me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/03/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Fymatik
Zoom out.

Stop trying to sign off for me. I'm still here!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You're at halfhill market....

All the vbars in your face....you click one on accident you're dead. You have v keybound to an ability because you're smart and you set your hostile bar toggle to some remote key that you can't be bothered to look up so you just leave your vbars on at all times.

The npcs are constantly engaging in meaningless conversation, so you have chat bubbles in your grillmix and you can't see any quest givers or vendors.

To top it off, you're a frost mage with a glyphed elemental....it's huge and for some reason it's AI is programed for it to stand on top of and obscure whatever you're trying to interact with, be it an npc, quest object on the ground or lootable corpse. It's so close when you don't want it to be and gets so far away in the heat of battle as you blink around.

/frustration
Reply Quote
Yep, its /fail.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/03/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Zoom
Zoom out.

Stop trying to sign off for me. I'm still here!

I lol'd. :P
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
You're at halfhill market....

All the vbars in your face....you click one on accident you're dead. You have v keybound to an ability because you're smart and you set your hostile bar toggle to some remote key that you can't be bothered to look up so you just leave your vbars on at all times.

The npcs are constantly engaging in meaningless conversation, so you have chat bubbles in your grillmix and you can't see any quest givers or vendors.

To top it off, you're a frost mage with a glyphed elemental....it's huge and for some reason it's AI is programed for it to stand on top of and obscure whatever you're trying to interact with, be it an npc, quest object on the ground or lootable corpse. It's so close when you don't want it to be and gets so far away in the heat of battle as you blink around.

/frustration

Indeed. I swore I'd always be a frost mage but the noise and the size and the stupidity of that freaking elemental has made me switch to fire. Also, if I wanted to heal the moronic thing I would have been a hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]