Please remove 89s from Coren Direbrew.

90 Human Priest
All they do is ensure that you will wipe. Its impossible to finish with level 89 DPS because they cant even break 20k DPS which means fight lasts longer and I go OOM so we wipe. Why are they even allowed to queue for a level 90 event? Just had 2 89 DPS that were so bad they couldnt even do 17k DPS and of course I ran OOM even keeping Mindbender on Cooldown. I wanted to use Hymn of Hope but with an 89 tank in greens its impossible to get off cause he would have died during the channel.
Edited by Tifaniä on 10/3/2012 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You seem to not understand the word "impossible".

It's very doable with level 89s. Ideal? No, but definitely doable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

OK impossible was probably a bad choice to use. But if its mostly 89s the chances of wipe are far greater than actually beating it.
Edited by Tifaniä on 10/3/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have yet to wipe on this guy. If you're going oom it is likely from a bad tank who is just facerolling and hoping you'll keep him topped off, not avoiding the disarm, letting adds escape to eat the dps, or because you need to manage mana better.

89 tank on this guy? That might actually be a problem.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I have done it around 5 or 6 times since last night and I am doing 30-40k. Which has been better then all the dps i have been grouped with except for a rogue from my guild. You will be wiping because of bad players not because of there level. 11% chance to miss though is kind of a !@#$% lol.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I have not had a problem with Direbrew and most people are 89 that fight him. It's pretty straight forward, mind adds, and pop cooldowns at/before Ursula spawns. Seriously. I pop Army and Gargoyle, couple with Bloodlust/Time Warp and it's done with.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
when I was 89, we never wiped while doing it. Now that i'm 90 and get 89's, we still never wipe. get better?
Reply Quote

OK impossible was probably a bad choice to use. But if its mostly 89s the chances of wipe are far greater than actually beating it.
ppl who have a chance of wiping are just as entitled to try and beat him as you are...

if YOU dont want to play with random strangers who may wipe, then YOU go play with players you KNOW wont wipe (If they even want to play with you...)
Edited by Zaxen on 10/3/2012 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Hiroran
I have done it around 5 or 6 times since last night and I am doing 30-40k. Which has been better then all the dps i have been grouped with except for a rogue from my guild. You will be wiping because of bad players not because of there level. 11% chance to miss though is kind of a !@#$% lol.
You also have heroic t13 teir gear which means you know, for the most part, how to push buttons. The OP is referring random socials who still don't have a good grasp on the changes to their class.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
The fact that a holiday boss is being called hard spells doom for this generation of Pandababies
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
10/03/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Conjor
You also have heroic t13 teir gear which means you know, for the most part, how to push buttons. The OP is referring random socials who still don't have a good grasp on the changes to their class.

Except he said "89's", not the description you said. If he meant that he should of said that.

@postonforums

No its 1 person maybe a few others making this claim, this shows nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I queued immediately at 89 and I have/had crap gear. I ran it over 20 times before I got my trinket and the *only* time I had an issue was when everybody in the group was 89. That sucked. But 1-4 89s? Not an issue so long as they weren't baddies to begin with.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/03/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Hiroran

This is the 5th "NERF FREE LOOT MODE" topic in a week.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Postonforums

This is the 5th "NERF FREE LOOT MODE" topic in a week.
so, like he said, 1 person plus a few others = 5 ppl posting...out of 9million players NOT posting about it...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
It was easier to heal at 89 using mostly heroic 410 then it was at 90 with 440
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/03/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Zaxan
so, like he said, 1 person plus a few others = 5 ppl posting...out of 9million players NOT posting about it...

There were plenty agreeing, and remember, every post is 2,000,001 people.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10/03/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Tifaniä
Its impossible to finish with level 89 DPS because they cant even break 20k DPS

A player unable to break 20k dps at 89 wont break 20k at 90 either.

Just sayin...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]