Impatience Of Dungeon Team?

49 Pandaren Monk
I join a dungeon group and tell them I will be right back to get a drink, I was about half a minute and they had already gone off without me. I asked them why they didn't wait for me and they responded "Youmadbro?" and then said "You're a healer, we don't need you". Is this really the !@#$ I'm meant to be getting when I'm healing? This is really frustrating..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, that's not how most groups are, but you are only 33. To be perfectly frank, groups at that level don't really need a healer if they do the dungeons as they were intended to be run.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/03/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Incompleted
I join a dungeon group and tell them I will be right back to get a drink, I was about half a minute and they had already gone off without me. I asked them why they didn't wait for me and they responded "Youmadbro?" and then said "You're a healer, we don't need you". Is this really the !@#$ I'm meant to be getting when I'm healing? This is really frustrating..

i don't like that either. Get your drink before accepting the dungeon que. People have things to do and we are not your guildies.
Edited by Delson on 10/3/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm with the group on this one. If you join a dungeon group, then actively play. If you have other things to do, don't Q up for the dungeon. You have 30 secs from when the Q pops to click enter dungeon. Go get your drink then.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Why should the group wait for you when they can start clearing without you?
Really, give me a good reason why they should of waited.
If they wiped, it would of been their fault. But if they didn't, then why are you complaining?
Edited by Trollinhobo on 10/3/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
How about, "one sec, need to change spec", when you're shadow and need to change to holy, but they don't listen, the just run in anyway, and then you can't change spec as you are in combat! That one gets me :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lvl 33 dungeons are that serious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Mawr
lvl 33 dungeons are that serious.

They can feel that way when you have few tools to deal with incoming damage, and a lot of idiots running around all pretending to be tanks regardless of class or spec.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

if they actual said this, then just don't heal to see how far they can go without heal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/04/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Zalena
if they actual said this, then just don't heal to see how far they can go without heal.
They will probably clear the dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Cole
They will probably clear the dungeon.

I admit I didn't notice that it is low lvl dungeon which do have good chance. But once enter WoLK, I am serious doubt they can make it to first boss...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
As a healer you've got insta-que, get your drink before hand. It's rude to join a dungeon then instantly go afk. DPS with their long wait times I can kinda forgive but for a healer or tank it's unacceptable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]