So gratz to The Blacklist

90 Orc Warrior
I've noticed you guys are currently rank 13 in the world and have 3 top 10 kills out of the 4 kills you have and honestly that's pretty amazing and i wasn't expecting that from any Zangarmarsh guilds and I'm kind of shocked. Hopefully you guys keep this up gratz again
Edited by Flóyd on 10/3/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hot stuff guys, keep it up :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/03/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Flóyd
I've noticed you guys are currently rank 13 in the world and have 3 top 10 kills out of the 4 kills you have and honestly that's pretty amazing and i wasn't expecting that from any Zangarmarsh guilds and I'm kind of shocked. Hopefully you guys keep this up gratz again

And we thank you for the well wishs from what we have seen so far this is gonna be a pretty exciting raiding tier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Great job you guys! Definitely proud to see a Zangarmarsh guild doing so well!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I'm going to step in here real quick and offer my thanks as well to all of you. It is much appreciated to have our server backing us and rooting us on.

I also want to thank my 9 fellow raiders as well as the rest of our guild. Everyone busted their asses to get to 90 and geared and prepared for pushing raiding content so fast. Everyone pitched in to help level profs, farm Spirits, chain run heroics. They are all some remarkable players and it's an honor to raid with them.

Floyd, I'm like to extend our congratulations to the Refridgeraiders on their kills. I'm seeing world 242 for the Stone Guard. As you are aware these aren't ROFL stomp boss fights and I feel it's a testament to skill more than anything to down anything at this point. I hope you guys will continue pushing content with us this tier.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Grats and bump for a great guild.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
WTFudge @ Zangar being represented? I'm quite impressed. Good stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
norfire's post on here always makes me laugh so hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]