When should I start tanking

90 Human Warrior
before doing the quests in MoP, my gear was sooo bad and still is now, even though I got 3 new items. Im still questing, but when should I start queing for dungeons for better gear?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When ever you feel comfortable. Have fun they are all pretty easy.
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
Dungeons are tuned for players in quest green equivalent gear. The level 85 dungeons are tuned for players in Cata quest greens.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Look up the basic strats for the bosses and you should be fine. Move mobs so they're not in pools of bad things and you'll be better on your healer than 95% of the tanks they're healing right now (because you also pull the recount-focused dps with you when you move the mobs).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
In an hour or 2 of questing you'll significantly upgrade the gear you have now if you're really worried about it. The first few quests are dropping 384 gear and it's not long before you hit 399 and higher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]