Water Spirit drop rate?

90 Draenei Monk
Alright, I've got nowhere asking in general nor the professions forum, and I'm not sure where else since Google brings nothing up.

This character is a Mistweaver monk. Herbalism/Inscription.

Started herbing up in Pandaria.. all I'm getting are Life Spirits, one of the two uncommon drops from herbs:
Life Spirit

What I'm curious about is the Water Spirit:
Water Spirit

They are *not* dropping. At all.

My Elemental shaman has a stack of these already. And she's used a few. She's also slightly lower level than Resh here.

I'm curious as to if there's some kind of issue here where it's spec related, or just the class, or what.

I understand they're supposed to be uncommon, more so than the Life Spirits, but holy crap I've picked enough herbs to make my eyes bleed and have yet to see a single one.

I'm about convinced something's up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Early morning bump for the bug report folks, not that I expect feedback, but I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Some quick polling in my guild has confirmed this.

Mages, Druids, Priests ... all classes with mana seem to get Water Spirits and Life Spirits.

Classes without mana seem to only get Life Spirits, which makes sense, but Monks seem to incorrectly be flagged in the "no mana" group.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Some quick polling in my guild has confirmed this.

Mages, Druids, Priests ... all classes with mana seem to get Water Spirits and Life Spirits.

Classes without mana seem to only get Life Spirits, which makes sense, but Monks seem to incorrectly be flagged in the "no mana" group.

This makes sense.

HAY SAPPERWIX, CAN WE GET THIS LOOKED AT?

My Mistweaver would *really* like her mana thingies :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Uppity for viewage and question of anyone else notice this?

Class specific bugs suck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Adding my voice to this. I thought maybe it was because I quested *and thus herbed) largely as WindWalker, but even when I switch specs to Mistweaver and herb I still don't get these as drops.

Herbalism is a weak trade skill with the haste buff alone. This really needs to be fixed for the profession to feel "viable" to me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Adding my voice to this. I thought maybe it was because I quested *and thus herbed) largely as WindWalker, but even when I switch specs to Mistweaver and herb I still don't get these as drops.

Herbalism is a weak trade skill with the haste buff alone. This really needs to be fixed for the profession to feel "viable" to me.

Considering the seeds suck now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Can we has fix nao?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Adding my voice to this. I thought maybe it was because I quested *and thus herbed) largely as WindWalker, but even when I switch specs to Mistweaver and herb I still don't get these as drops..

I had this same experience as a Windwalker questing monk. Even in Mistweaver spec, I have found zero Water Spirits.
Edited by Illapá on 10/22/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Yeah i have had the same problem,

i have even changed both my specs to mistweaver and that still didn't solve the issue :(

Please fix

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My monk has not received any water spirits either. Druid has multiple stacks, but not a single drop for poor ol'skruffs. sad panda is sad :(
Edited by Skruffs on 10/29/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bumping this as my alt monk herber does not get any water spirits as of today.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Same issue. After maxing Herb in pandaria, i have 23 stacks of life spirits, NO water, on my mistweaver monk.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Same thing with my monk. Already seen water spirits on other herbalists, but never on my max herbalism 90 monk.

Yes, I am a mistweaver.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I haven't had a water spirit drop in weeks. I'm a healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]