Golden Lotus Setting sun Garrison issue?

90 Pandaren Monk
Okay, so I went out to do my dailies today. First set at the Golden stair was fine. Second set at the Whitepetal lake was fine. Than I got sent to the Setting sun garrison. First time getting dailies here. I did three. Two which consisted of defeating 20 trainees and lasting 90 seconds in survival training thing. After I did those two turned them in, I got one other to kill 8 Mogu whatevers. After that, I got no more quests.

I was assuming its 4 quests per hub. And I only got three. To top that off, after all those quests I didn't get a Cache/Chest or whatever you usually always get after you've done all the currently daily quests.

I've been flying everywhere trying to find the last quest and I just can't find it. ):
Anyone know where it might be?
Edited by Rumphie on 10/3/2012 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Had the same problem. I assume it was/is just the quest giver for the last (treasure) quest being phased, and so you can't get it. Bummed me that I missed out on a treasure, cause theres things i need from it :/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Niernen
Had the same problem. I assume it was/is just the quest giver for the last (treasure) quest being phased, and so you can't get it. Bummed me that I missed out on a treasure, cause theres things i need from it :/
I'm just the type of person that if I sit down and put fourth effort into getting all the rep I can for one day, I want to get it all. And I feel like I missed out on some today and yeeeeeah. Just a tad bit annoying. ):
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
I know that feel bro. Today I finished my dailies and because of a bugged statue quest earlier this week and the poorly designed village fire quest I am sitting at 5937/6000 to honored. If I had been able to do those quests I could have had a chest, gloves, and ring upgrade for the last night of raids this week, and the fight we're on requires more dps. A tad bit annoying indeed.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Same issue here on Turalyon. Any servers get more quests after this one?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
same issue on Lightbringer for me

the end quest giver is there, she just dose not have any more quests.

Going to check after server restart, have my fingers crossed.
Edited by Agni on 10/4/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
and still not there after the restart
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bugged for me too, the same thing.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
I got a 4th quest at the same time I picked up the 3rd to kill the 8 mogu. The 4th one was to talk to 3 shado-pan scouts but it was bugged and I couldnt interact with the scouts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]