Help!

56 Pandaren Warrior
I have been playing my hunter for a bit now and my pet action bar is nowhere to be seen. I'm level 22 so I should be able to use it but it shows up for a split second when I tame a beast and then disappears; never to be seen again....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Have you tried disabling all your addons?
If you have a UI addon, and its buggy, it could be messing with your pet action bar.

My pet action bar sometimes dissapears but comes back if I /reload.
Reply Quote
56 Pandaren Warrior
No add-ons and the /reload does nothing to fix it. I set the pet action commands key bindings and THAT does nothing...this may seem like a noob quest, but do you have to be a beast master to use the pet action bar?
Edited by Maozetong on 10/3/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/03/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Maozetong
No add-ons and the /reload does nothing to fix it. I set the pet action commands key bindings and THAT does nothing...this may seem like a noob quest, but do you have to be a beast master to use the pet action bar?

No, you should get it automatically at level 10. I've heard of this bug, but unfortunately don't know of a fix.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Try this

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/repairing-game-files-pc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]