No Valor from MSV

90 Dwarf Monk
Ive never complained about anything on the forums, but really blizz?

inb4: QQ u mad
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Really? Here I was hoping that valor from raid bosses would help alleviate the drudgery of getting VP cap through heroics and dailies.

/sigh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Really? Here I was hoping that valor from raid bosses would help alleviate the drudgery of getting VP cap through heroics and dailies.

/sigh

But they are not forcing us into dailies, nope.

also /bow to my man oops... to my ... well to awkward.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

/sigh

Awkward...how many race changes have you gone through now?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk

/sigh

Yeah i gave up doing dailies thinking i could get atleast some valor from raids, however i was wrong and must continue grinding dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

/sigh

Awkward...how many race changes have you gone through now?

Undead to Worgen to Human to Dwarf to Human.

So, 1 faction change and 3 race changes.

10/04/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Loriginale
But they are not forcing us into dailies, nope.

But hey, there's also Challenge Modes if the same nine dungeons are still more appealing than poking yourself in the eye.

10/04/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Kalcyon
Yeah i gave up doing dailies thinking i could get atleast some valor from raids, however i was wrong and must continue grinding dailies.

Yet another one of Blizzards brilliant decisions in regards to dailies this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
They wanted us "out in the world". The main problem people are so "out" in it now, what looks like abit forced in it. They be sick of it within no time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Well at least we now can buy some piece being honored. It sure help. Not perfect but IMO a step in the right direction.

@ awkward We haven't tried the challenge mode yet but soon. Im not only doing dailies, did a couple of scenario and i'm enjoying it. I queue as shadow , the off healing is really nice for the melee that tank since i fade on cd. I don't like to tank as a clothie.

I can't remember if LFR will give vp!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]