"Shadow Hopper" Achievement - Impossible.

90 Draenei Shaman
No, don't tell me it's possible. Because it's not.

The sheer number of players trying to do the daily makes it frustrating as all hell to get the daily out of the way - but that's only 8 catches. You somehow expect me to be able to get 25 catches in a row in this zone? With everyone's ball's shadow being cast - how do I know which is mine?

Instance the "shadow" so that players can only see the shadow of the ball that belongs to them.

EDIT:

I have also just noticed that my serpent is going after other players' balls. So now I am also expected to keep track of just *which* ball, specifically, my pet is going after? Or will it not matter - because chasing after the ball of anyone but myself is not going to count towards credit?
Edited by Aæthær on 10/4/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Completed within 5 minutes of being able to do the quest.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Wait till there are fewer people on, and while i might be mistaken on this part - you don't have to stay by the quest giver to throw the ball, you can move farther away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]