FL and DS!!!

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well hello everyone as u can notice on the title im looking for people to run this 2 raids.
i created a thread because i been all around horde main basses looking for people and as u all might know everyone is busy with pandaria stuf... so if u got like 1 free hour to make a transmog run in old raids all u got to do is leave a coment and say im in and when we get enough people on the thread we will do it , basically we need 2 heals 1 tank (cuz im a tank) and 6 dps anyone who wanna join is welcome just make sure ur dps is fair enough to do this same as ur heals! or it will become a fail raid just same as all the DS LFR that been on since panda people cant kill even 1st boss, so welcome to all who wanna join this raids and remember my server is greymane .......
gl all and thx for reading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]