Two DVD's?

16 Human Hunter
When I follow the instructions that came with the disks the game starts out as it always has. The game title is changed from Cataclysm to Panderia but I don't believe the first DVD actually ran, and I was never asked to insert the second disk. What am I missing here?
33 Blood Elf Paladin
If you've been playing you actually had all the software installed on your machine already. Everyone uses the same client, no matter what level your account is upgraded to.
11 Goblin Shaman
As long as you are fully patched and able to play, you shouldn't have to install anything to upgrade to MoP.

Everyone plays on the same client now, regardless of what expansion you have, adding expansions just "unlocks" that expansions content.

All you should have to do is add the authentication code that came with the game to upgrade your account level to MoP and you should be good to go.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]