(IC!!!) Anti-goblin thread

22 Undead Warlock
To commemorate Meep's return to the froums, I am making this thread. Meep is a gnome, and gnomes don't like goblins, and so this thread is dedicated to the (IC, please, some people get offended if you OOC insult the race) dissing of goblins. Got some goblinophobic jokes? Put 'em here! Have your family blown up at Theramore by those crazed little green men? Post insults here. Anything that you can (ICly) think of that either implies or just downright says that goblins suck, post it here!

Have fun! And Meep, welcome back.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Coris looked at the undead warlock and decided to add in, "Well I have to say goblins make a mess of everything, their pyromaniacs!"
Reply Quote
(( Thank you Srdots, I appreciate the fact that you noticed my absence, :P To show my appreciation I'll dabble in this thread. However, don't get too excited, I will not be very active over the next month. ))

"Well, I haven't yet found a Goblin willing to settle with small success. It's either go big, or go boom. You either make a powerful firearm, that also shoots lightning, and fire, and three bullets at a time, and has a spike on the end, and plays music while you shoot, and... so on so forth. You either do that, or you make it explode! You've got to watch more than your coin-purse around those dastardly creatures."
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
(( Thank you Srdots, I appreciate the fact that you noticed my absence, :P To show my appreciation I'll dabble in this thread. However, don't get too excited, I will not be very active over the next month. ))

"Well, I haven't yet found a Goblin willing to settle with small success. It's either go big, or go boom. You either make a powerful firearm, that also shoots lightning, and fire, and three bullets at a time, and has a spike on the end, and plays music while you shoot, and... so on so forth. You either do that, or you make it explode! You've got to watch more than your coin-purse around those dastardly creatures."

"Oh, you're too kind."
Edited by Azaug on 10/4/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Coris looks at the gnome and then roars in laughter, "Like that one time when a goblin wanted to make a gernade that also healed everyone in the vicinity, while flowers bloomed out, while holographic rabbits came out of midair and confetti shot out." Keeping himself from hyper ventilation he finishes saying "Oh that was a fun Easter, he died though tragic, too much glitter indegestion I'm afraid"

((I had fun coming up with this xD))
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
"Healingflowerbunnyconfetti bombs! You magnificent lupine bastard!"
Edited by Azaug on 10/4/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
(( Good, fun is the point! :P ))

Vimmi shoots a glare and a roll of the eyes towards the Goblin, but returns her focus to Coris. "Terrible," she remarks dryly. "You see, when Gnomish engineering goes wrong, the result is not usually instantaneous death through explosion. Usually, you get shrunk to the size of an ant and stomped on, or turned into a giant squid, or miscalculate a number and end up falling fifteen feet out of the sky into the Forbidden Sea. You could say... it's a little more fun."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Azaug
Healingflowerbunnyconfetti bombs! You magnificent lupine bastard!

Hey, Ill buy em. Be one hell of a distraction drop one, make the enemy go What the hell is this? and then laugh as it explodes....

Specially if it was towards a gnome, then Ill most likely have a picnic lunch until the flames die down. And this is why I love goblins, not hate
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Coris chuckled at the gnome, "Well that's why I took up tailoring, it's better to know I can make my own clothes then to worry about falling fifteen feet in the air right?" Coris chuckled again and looked to the goblin "Well it didn't go his way thought, that last little part with the confetti was miscalculated, he didn't mix the confetti in with the proper chemicals and it came out as a glitter cannon shooting a big wod of it in his mouth i'm afraid"
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
"Eh. You win some, you lose some." Azaug shrugged at the worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"What's the difference between gnomish and goblin engineers? Gnomes sometimes walk away from experiments while goblins leave a smoldering crater with bits of themselves laying all over.... Personally I think I will stick to herbs and potions where I won't possibly blow up or turn green for a month."
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
"I have no idea what these 'Goblins' you speak of are. I just arrived here. But I did bring a keg. Anyone want a beer?"
Reply Quote
I would like a beer, also Goblins are those little green men who you might see in Orgrimmar's banks, they're also a bit crazy but that craziness with their intelligence actually helps them come up with brilliant ideas that might work, or it might blow up in their face, or both, I like Goblins and only came here for the beer.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
"Gnomes inviented the radio... now i can listen to whitedrake, blue cläm cult, Queens of the Gnome age, and Rollin with my gnomies gnomes are awesome" deadmane says as he headbangs to Ozzy Gobsborn's Crazy Zepplin on the radio
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
10/05/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Deadmané
"Gnomes inviented the radio... now i can listen to whitedrake, blue cläm cult, Queens of the Gnome age, and Rollin with my gnomies gnomes are awesome" deadmane says as he headbangs to Ozzy Gobsborn's Crazy Zepplin on the radio

((this was pure genious :D))
Edited by Ihealedyou on 10/5/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*Plops the cigar out of her mouth, then pulling her sharpened & cleaned blade from her waist, rubbing it's side with her thumb*

Well, y'see, we're a diverse type. We're either stupid, crazy or intelligent and psycho. Hell, I've seen ones that are all of the above! Point is, we're crafty, that's what I say. Then again, why would I need to pledge allegiance to my own kind? Azeroth, to me, is my playground. I'm treatin' it as such. Is there a goblin society out there that inspires stupid? S'fine, get me a hit on 'em, I'll try take them out to the best of my ability. I'm good at what I do. I know I am. After all, if it's true 'n accounted for, I'm not bragging!

Someone goes outta' their way to insult goblin kind? It's fine by me, I'm multicolored. We all are! Y'don't make assumptions about a whole group a' goblins from the Horde because a majority of them you see are balls to the walls crazy. You find out more, like I did. One minute, gnomes are stupid. Next minute? Gnomes are still stupid. I seen a lot of Gnome thieves in my time, or some, an' they haven't impressed me yet. Doesn't mean they're all bad thieves, though. There'll be a day. Y'just wait it out.
Edited by Conspark on 10/7/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]