Druids who flight loot.

Blizzard, I thought by now you would have this changed. Every other class who wants to loot an item such as herbs or even mining will have to make sure there are no other mobs around or they'll get attacked and interupted. While us other classes are clearing the way, the @$$holes of the sky come swooping in without a fear of attack and jack the things we were going for. If you want us to hate them less, get rid of it. Have them exit flight form in order to loot just like the rest of us. Be fair, you never kept a class at superiority for long so why do they keep the upper hand at farming?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
They really should make nodes bound to the mobs that are guarding them. If after that mob dies, 10 seconds pass and the node is still there, THEN a person of the same faction can loot it.

Otherwise they really need to start flagging the people that swoop in on the node for free-for-all pvp as a way the person got screwed over can get some sort of retaliation.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Its one freaking profession. Druids can't mine in flight form or do anything else in flight form. Other classes have advantages/disadvantages to things. How is that any different?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well then, I think we need to nerf Hunter pets that are tanking all of the mobs while Hunters are free to gather as they please.

Oh, Fear needs to go away, can't have any classes fearing mobs to gather.

Blind, there's another one. Rogues can lock out multiple mobs with Blind and Gouge to gather then simply Vanish.

BROKEN!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey bro, 2007 called, they want their forumqqtopicofchoice back.

ITT: Troll.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If it makes you feel any better, there is a quest in Vale of the Blossoms where you bomb 7 cannons. When you use the quest item in flight form it pops you out of form, but when you use the quest item on your mount, you stay mounted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In other words, OP had a lotus swooped by a birdie.

@OP: land on said herb, thunder-whatever-its-called the mobs, and gather. I do it with phoon all the time.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You are a long way from home, shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/04/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Ezzor
You are a long way from home, shaman.

lololol
Reply Quote
Some people are jerks, but some of us respect fellow herb'ers who already arrived at a node.

You only see the ones who swooped in and took it. You don't see all the people who flew away because they saw you were there first.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Some people are jerks, but some of us respect fellow herb'ers who already arrived at a node.

You only see the ones who swooped in and took it. You don't see all the people who flew away because they saw you were there first.

-----------------------------
^^^^

Do you get your travel form indoors? : /
Edited by Arfavan on 10/4/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/04/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Eatmybolt
While us other classes are clearing the way, the @$$holes of the sky come swooping in without a fear of attack and jack the things we were going for.

Are you seriously implying that while you are fighting the nearby mobs, druids are the only class that can fly in and snag the node while the mobs are in combat?

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Or hey, how about the healers that run and collect dungeon quest items while the tank/dps are killing mob's? *hangs head...I am one of those ><)
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Priest
Pro Tip: If you right click on a resource node and end up failing (due to mob hitting you) - you still 'tap' that node.

In other words, a player cannot just come in and steal it until the tap wears off.

AKA: Run to a node, right click - fail. Then kill mob. Only way for said player to take the node from you is either if you take forever to kill the mob or they kill you.
Edited by Bigpenance on 10/4/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
1) druids cant mine in flight form (although that would be hilarious to see!)
2) crusader aura > looting in flight form
3) Any one else can steal it from you while your fighting the mobs
Reply Quote
10 Human Monk
thats the beaty of the druid. if not, i wouldnt wanna play it.

druid cannot mine in flight form
Edited by Angrymonk on 10/4/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Human Monk

nah you have to be a jerk to bots
Edited by Angrymonk on 10/4/2012 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Eatmybolt
the @$$holes of the sky

can this be a title pls ??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is one of the small things druids have on others and tbh if they change this they need to let druids travel form in doors.
Shamans and hunters can both use their movement boosts while inside
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]