@ Kayleo

(of <Outcasts Of The Horde>) I hope you didn't try to camp me too long. Logged for raid prep at 8:40 est, since reinforcements weren't forthcoming.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I spend an hour camping 90s who ganked me and some guy I've never heard gets an @ post for camping lowbies...............THE INJUSTICE.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
sorry qtpie, i had my hands full at the time =\
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Totemforbull
I spend an hour camping 90s who ganked me and some guy I've never heard gets an @ post for camping lowbies...............THE INJUSTICE.

You have to gank people who actually post on the forums.

Not it.
Edited by Dagarra on 10/5/2012 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
oh oh, pick me, ill be it, but you'll never kill me. I. AM. INVINCIBLE.

POWER......OVERWHELMING.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I didn't get ganked once while leveling. Im disappointed :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
oh oh, pick me, ill be it, but you'll never kill me. I. AM. INVINCIBLE.

POWER......OVERWHELMING.
I'm forming the raid for the blood dk as we speak!!!!

10/05/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Venerable
I didn't get ganked once while leveling. Im disappointed :(
I was ganked by some mage/hunter/druid from the guild art of war when I was questing in 4 winds. I got my revenge 10 fold.

I've been ganked twice while doing dailies in vale, first time was from a ret pally who tried killing me when I was on a rare spawn and got !@#$ on. Then he grouped with a warrior to tag team me a few times but I got my revenge.

The second time was last night :( some scrub hunter jumpd me when I was grinding mobs in the mogu halls, almost killed him but he potted and blew all his cds /lawl lynx rush. Then he logged off :-/

In my experience the guild that is the worst at ganking is midnight marauders. They're on my KOS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sounds like the horde guild marauders. they only attack in groups lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
rofl, i like how nobody picks a fight with me when i do dailies. one time there was a boomkin, warrior and ret paladin. i was tanking like 13+ mobs and the rare at the first vale quest hub and they tried to kill me while tanking it. the funny thing is, since it does its whole devastating arc, i would stun one of the melee in it and practically kill them. mordare was there, but he got killed a few times. i literally cannot die. i ghoul sac with VB up, they get so !@#$ing mad cause i go back to 100%. rofl.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
ahh well, that was actually my 6 year old son, my wife (Kayleo) let him play while she was cleaning up.... Not trying to add insult to injury but.. yeah.
Reply Quote
Ohhh that's how I manged to escape the first time. Kudos to the kid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]