to not amazing or korean

90 Human Death Knight
nice try on that world boss wipe! unfortunately you guys are a joke and incapable of wiping a group that wasn't full or even filled with 90's. GOOD JOB ON HAVING SEVERAL TOP 100 PLAYERS, THOUGH!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks for taking the time to post about us on the forum.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
thanks bro. find somone who cares.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol no life having to post about us thanks tho wat a fan
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
btw it "Not Amazing Just Korean"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Pretty sure loopynerd got it right, although if you care about grammar, it should be "Neither amazing nor Korean".
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Never said she got it wrong did I. Pretty sure plenty of guilds and groups have wiped on world bosses. As for the grammar, I don't care if the guild name is wrong. If your going to try and make fun of a guild, at least say it right. Otherwise you're the one who looks like a dumbass.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm not so sure, I'd say the legion of idiots who all say LOL THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT US are the ones who look pretty dumb. Casa is absolutely right, you're neither amazing nor Korean, so that's two strikes on the "dumbass" meter. You used to advertise on Horde as being a guild filled with "several top 100 players!!!", yet when asking what exactly that means, no one could tell me. Again, you're a joke and it's pitiful that you couldn't even wipe an unfilled group of unorganized pugs trying to kill Sha. Your response to someone calling you out for how embarrassing it was is pretty telling of what it must be like to be in your guild.

Thanks again for correcting me on getting your guild name wrong. It's okay to neglect the fact that someone was making a joke about you when you simply just don't understand.

Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I see 1 person who is thanking you. Not a legion. Idiot. And it was obvious sarcasm. And I'm pretty sure nobody believes we are Korean. Pretty sure you'd have to be a complete idiot to think we are full of them. Oh wait...
As for top 100 players, I'm assuming they are talking about the gladiators. We have some yes. Maybe the pug was full of noobs, maybe bad luck or even maybe the people in the pug were just better. It happens.
I did misunderstand the original post. Moot. The point being you insulted my guild, and me. I am simply responding. I don't think that's embarrassing at all to my guild.
If you want to get mad because I'm defending my guild, that's your problem. Don't get mad at me.
Oh by the way, you're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I see 1 person who is thanking you. Not a legion. Idiot. And it was obvious sarcasm. And I'm pretty sure nobody believes we are Korean. Pretty sure you'd have to be a complete idiot to think we are full of them. Oh wait...
As for top 100 players, I'm assuming they are talking about the gladiators. We have some yes. Maybe the pug was full of noobs, maybe bad luck or even maybe the people in the pug were just better. It happens.
I did misunderstand the original post. Moot. The point being you insulted my guild, and me. I am simply responding. I don't think that's embarrassing at all to my guild.
If you want to get mad because I'm defending my guild, that's your problem. Don't get mad at me.
Oh by the way, you're welcome.

You're pretty bad at counting.

10/05/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Zomex
Thanks for taking the time to post about us on the forum.

10/06/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Nerfmebro
thanks bro. find somone who cares.

10/06/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Ranken
lol no life having to post about us thanks tho wat a fan

Top 100 doesn't exactly mean anything if they aren't gladiators, which you have none of in your guild. You're also misinterpreting what "embarrassing" is. It isn't embarrassing that you're defending your guild. It's embarrassing that your group of 10+ players from your guild were incapable of wiping a bunch of sub-90's that were fighting a world boss. I don't even see what you're arguing with me about. How are you accusing me of being mad? I'm not mad about anything, I'm pointing out that you guys just aren't very good. Your guild name implies that at some point in time, a player felt as if any of you were "amazing", to which I would say that the person(s) in question were likely mentally incompetent to make such a sad mistake. Your name is also insulting to Koreans in general, for which you are attempting to associate yourself with a group of people who are stereotyped as exceptional gamers and nothing else, as if it were supposed to be comical. It's a bad joke and the good majority of this server is aware of that. Anything else?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
im korean huehuehue and half brazilian hue
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue now there's someone who is amazing AND Korean! Disband your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is it racist/whatever to hate everyone from Brazil because of huehuehuehuehue?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A guildy's brother-in-law was in town from Brazil and he said "hue hue hue" to him, he only stared at him blankly. I am just going to assume that it's a Brazilian gamer thing? It kind of hurts my feelings a bit to learn this, I hoped every person in the country laughed that obnoxiously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hue..hue
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
please sir, can I buy your duped crimson deathcharger
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
this korean thing offends me greatly, guild name reported.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Is this another Void-Summer !@#$%^-*!@ thread? Because those are my favourite.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I liked how you spelled favourite over favorite
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]