Guardian druid lf EST raiding guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Now, I know what you are saying; You are saying , “ why is this ungeared 90 bear trying to find a guild!”
Well, you are somewhat right. Well, you are 100% right. I AM undergeared. But the difference between myself and other new level 90s? I am, as we speak, trying to continue to gear up for bear and to learn to adapt to the new 90 playstyle. With that being said, I will treat this post like a guild application. Please take the time to read this!

Name- Reads
Real name- Will be given when i add you to real-id!
Age- 18
Current Server- Trollbane

Previous servers- Stormrage, Kel’thuzad.

Class- Druid

Spec- Guardian

Why I chose my spec talents:
1.Feline swiftness for the increase movement speed
2.Natures swiftness for an instant healing though or even instant rebirth
3.Typhoon for the knockback, giving the healers a few seconds of ease (not all fights are like this!) Mass entanglement can work the same way. I am testing out both
4.Incarnation for the extra berserk
5.Ursol’s vortex to keep mobs clumped together
6.Nature’s vigil for the added stats and the off heals/ kitty dps
Glyphs (FOR NOW):
1.Maul for the extra aoe dmg
2.Barskin for the extra damage reduction
3.Prowl for speed during question :X

Experience: I have been a player since vanilla WoW . Let me explain how; I was younger when I saw my cousin play on his paladin and his mage, raiding molten core and having fun. He introduced me to the game and allowed me to play on his account. Over time, I made my own account so I would not hog his. I went through vanilla as an idiot, not knowing much about WoW and thus, not raiding, because I was too young and no one would accept my age. As burning crusade came out, I started to get fed up with being declined a pve spot and decided to pvp. The first three seasons I built up trying out my druid and could not get too high in rating. Finally, season 4 came along and I just took advantage of my class and received gladiator for that season. I took a break from WoW because I did not know how well WotLK would be and did not want to waste time. As Wotlk passed by, I noticed that people were saying it was pretty good and that DKs were very fun. I decided to try my luck with a DK. I leveled up a DK and soon after i pvped again and finally pved. I was in a top end guild , Lords of Retribution, I believe it was called ( I have bad memory ) I was involved in , I believe, the top 5 server kill of the lich king on heroic. I also was one of the first dks on that server to obtain shadowmourne. I started to pvp again, obtained gladiator in that season. I quit AGAIN, for the same reason as Wotlk. But this time, I decided to sell my dk, because frankly, I was getting a good price and money is money. I came back AGAIN, for cataclysm , and throughout that expansion , remained a casual player. The only difference now, I did not quit and come back for panda land. Rather, I have been around , waiting for the opportunity…

When can I raid? I am a college student; I am 18 years old. As such, I need a guild that raids latest @ 11 P.M. EST!!!!!!!!!! no more please! Any day is fine.

Why should you choose me? I am a friendly person. But, that is like almost everyone. I won’t be that guy who shows up only to raids. Rather, I would be that guy who is on to talk and have fun in gchat and vent. I don’t discriminate nor use profanity. I don’t tell immature and stupid jokes. Actually, I don’t really tell jokes because I am horrible at it! Rather, I like to have clean and respectable fun. I am that type of person and would like a guild the same way. I don’t want a guild that would invite me to the guild and then shut me out of their “family”. I want a guild that treats me like family from day one.

Once again, please excuse my lack of enchants and gems. I KNOW I need them . However, I am currently trying to gear up and once I have pre-raid gear, everything will be in order. As I get the right gear, it gets the right enchant and gems!

Have any questions? Leave your Real-I.D here!
Lastly , I thank you for raiding my application and I hope I can find that right guild to call my new home!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
before bed, bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Morning bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping instead of listening to my philosophy teacher's lecture!
Reply Quote
Hey no surfing guild forums in class!
- your philosophy teacher

(just kidding, I'm not your teacher)

Anyway, we need a tank. Would ending at 11:30pm EST be too much? Our opening is Thurs/Fri 9:30-11:30. So there's a non-school night!

10/04/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Reads
Why should you choose me? I am a friendly person. But, that is like almost everyone. I won’t be that guy who shows up only to raids. Rather, I would be that guy who is on to talk and have fun in gchat and vent. I don’t discriminate nor use profanity. I don’t tell immature and stupid jokes. Actually, I don’t really tell jokes because I am horrible at it! Rather, I like to have clean and respectable fun. I am that type of person and would like a guild the same way. I don’t want a guild that would invite me to the guild and then shut me out of their “family”. I want a guild that treats me like family from day one.

We like friendly people! we're friendly too. We're active on non-raiding nights. There are people in vent. There are people in gchat. We do tell jokes but it's ok if you don't tell them, just have a sense of humor :) We're respectable... not always clean. But we're all adults. We <3 our new people!

<Masochistic Tendencies> is an adult 10 man raiding guild on Uldaman (PVE EST). We're a laid back bunch that likes to have fun and get shizz done.

www.masochistictendencies.com

/cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am
all times are EST
apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for all that is good and holy!!! Well ok, just bump because i get a long weekend from college!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Raid Against The Machine is a fairly new guild on Bladefist. We are seeking skilled players to add to the core raiding team. Raiding will happen once all core spots have been taken. Recruitment is open at the moment. Contact me via my battletag, Loviatar #1336 if you would like to chat.

Raid times: Weekends 12pm to 4pm EST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
night time bump. might fall asleep. No one likes quality posts? Figured taking my time to write this would impress more people =/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<Mayhem> is a guild formed during Firelands, which since its formation has taken the server by storm. Our members come from various backgrounds such as pvp guilds to former world ranked guilds. Our main focus in Mayhem is progression and we plan to hit this expansion seriously and quick.

Priorities:

Healers:
Monk
Shaman
Druid

DPS:
Mage (High)
Rogue (High)
Monk (High)
Hunter (High)
S Priest (High)
Feral (High)
Balance (High)

Exceptions are made on the classes if we feel that the player is exceptional, and blows us away in the application process.

Raid times are T/W/R 8-11 EST

Players wishing to apply must be level 90 and must have already grinded entry level gear for raiding. Again however, exceptions may be made based on the applicants past raiding experience and exceptionality.

Apply here: http://mayhem.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=272750

Or contact any officers in game such as Bullstizz, Soak, or me Gangréne (alt 0233 for é).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Morning bump !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
college bump. I should be doing a philosophy essay but i am dedicating myself to your wonderful potential guilds! How wonderful (or stupid) of me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello sir,

We are currently recruiting all classes, primarily healing classes but as some of our members are not raid ready we are considering all.

Please visit www.Simplicity-Turalyon.com for more info.

Realid Dmarr218@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758257072

Check us out :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey there,

I'm starting a brand new guild over on the Executus server, would love to chat with you. Myself and my friends are college aged as well, been playing since the Molten Core days, and we need another experienced tank to start raiding next week.

We're going to be raiding roughly 6 hours a week, Tuesday from 8-10:30 EST and Sunday from 2-5 EST. If you're looking to be part of a tightly knit, fun community, give me a shout. We're some cool people, lots of raid experience, and we treat WoW more like a game than a job. That said, we plan on getting stuff done in the raiding environment.

You said you're looking for a guild that behaves like a family. Come be on the ground floor of a brand new one!

Hoozierhoopz@gmail.com RealID
Edited by Leaferikson on 10/6/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
tired bump, sha did not spawn , ended up wasting an hour =/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
early morning bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi, Reads. Hopefully this will interest you.

Middle Ground is a 18+ guild founded by a group of veteran players who have been playing together since 2006. We are a half casual, half progression guild. We like to work together to get gear, complete achievements, or do whatever else people want to do. Guildies before pugs, always.

We are currently seeking four people to complete our 10-man heroic raid team, one of which being a tank. Our raids won't be starting until October 16 so that our members can get ready but not feel pressured to play all the time. You're undergeared and that's fine. We run heroics nightly as a guild so, we can help you work on your gear.

Our raid days and times for the heroic team are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 7-10pm server (8-11pm Eastern).

We believe that those who contribute the most to the guild should get the most out of it and therefore use an EPGP system for loot.

For more information, you can check out our website at middleground.enjin.com and/or contact me at Frogface17#1664.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]