BM/BM/Hpal at 2200+

90 Night Elf Druid
Currently at 2100 MMR team, about 2k at the moment. Playing against BM/BM/Hpal teams over and over that are 2200+. Any class that can double up at that high of arena needs a nerf. Even though we are going back and fourth in wins with them......double BM...really?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CC a BM hunter? even with 6k resilience your dead before you can even cast a cc hahaha
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
CC a BM hunter? JAJAJAJAJAJA, I AM LAUGH HARD SO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Dude!

KILL THE PET..

Uh.. All 10 of them.

MANY WHELPS HANDLE IT!!!!?

No but seriously, try CCing the Hunter with anything you have during BW. It nerfs our damage significantly. Silences work on BM Hunters, they can't use Kill Command/Blink Strike. Disarms aren't as effective vs BM Hunters.

Also AOE fears/roots help on the pets.

That is pretty much all you can do.

Also, you can try AoE taunts, or even single target taunts on some of the pets if you have nothing else. It will lower the damage a bit. We used to do that strategy versus Beastcleave in s8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujyUsCnbfrY&feature=youtube
watch it before you talk kid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stack to mitigated Lynx rush and use all your defensive cool downs during their CD's. Then just play like normal and you should be fine.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Bándet
Also AOE fears/roots help on the pets.

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

ok jokes aside, how does the pet cc immunity thing work for BM?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/05/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Badtothebow

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

BW gives the pet 10 seconds of CC immunity.

Plenty of time for the Beast Mastery Hunter to get a kill solo, let alone two of them steamrolling a single target.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/04/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Irrwisch
Stack to mitigated Lynx rush and use all your defensive cool downs during their CD's. Then just play like normal and you should be fine.

what am i suppose to pop to mitigate that dmg? evasion and talented feint don't help for sure... vanish neither as they follow you regardless

If your class mechanics are broken then that's a problem with your abilities not functioning correctly with BM pet AIs. But stacking is how you mitigate lynx rush because the pets split attacks everything in a radius. If you're playing with a pally use sac, priest PS, druid Iron bark etc. etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
After losing to a bunch of terrible BM hunters. I am going to take the way of all the rank 1 players and just not play right now lol. Just watching them rage and logg of their streams because of BM makes me feel better!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
not to be that guy but..... does anyone remember double rogue last season? there was one guy from Skillcapped I believe that made it 2.2k running double rogue, also double mage any one? that also worked last season. I even recall seeing a double dk although one was frost the other was unholy.

It's happened before, it will happen again
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
not to be that guy but..... does anyone remember double rogue last season? there was one guy from Skillcapped I believe that made it 2.2k running double rogue, also double mage any one? that also worked last season. I even recall seeing a double dk although one was frost the other was unholy.

It's happened before, it will happen again

Not to be that guy, but a mage's water elemental never solo'd someone in los from the mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Hêåvëñ
CC a BM hunter? even with 6k resilience your dead before you can even cast a cc hahaha

I don't see what the problem is. If a BM hunter is on me I usually focus the pet and use DBTS, which prevents the pet from getting behind me and lets me parry everything.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Bándet

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

IMMUNE

The Stampeded pets are not immune.

wtb aoe kidneyshot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]