Many alliance dead due to SWBRB

90 Draenei Shaman
News flash. Nobody in guild has mentioned it. PvP happens on PvP server. I will say again if we came here everytime we were ganked by horde the forums would be full of qq. Go play the game. Cannot possibly be causing as much carnage as you claim if you come here every 30 seconds to post.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sorry i can multitask killing your guild and typing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
lol takes 3 alliance to kill me gj on that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
you do know how many members this guild has right? you are killing our guild lol? we could make waste of you and your company and keep you busy all night long. just go play the game now and leave the forums to the big boys. now quit embarrassing yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/V81GU.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You soloed me? i would love to see that. Scrubs cant even make up decent lies.
Edited by Deathslight on 10/4/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I thought you could solo me scrub?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Oh no, you mean i never did rated PVP heaven forbid. Im sorry im a raider and someone who recently came back.
Reply Quote
^
talks mad !@#$

is bad

I don't understand.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You still crying Pwny.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shut up. You make the horde look bad. If you cant handle the Wpvp transfer off the server the Horde War Machine no longer requires your assistance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Im loving it. Im destroying them. Nothing to complain about. Just helping out fellow horde.
Reply Quote
You were cutting onions. Tell the truth now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]