Healers are destroying PVP

51 Dwarf Shaman
When did this game turn into "whoever has the most healers wins"? Monks healers an tanks are impossible to kill, and can run/protect flags against multiple opponents, while sustaining high dps. How many months can we expect before they are finally nerfed back down to normal levels? Every battle ground now is 1/3 - 1/2 healers all traveling in an unstoppable group.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You must be talking about low level Bgs.

I get steam rolled if I have 2-3 dps on me with all the instant cc/stuns in the game now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Really? All I ever get is chain cc'd from start to finish after I blow all my heals + CD to top a player off. Trying to heal anyone against a Mage/Warrior/Spriest is futile. You have a window of about 2-3 seconds before they just go splat.

Healing isn't even really worth it in BG's against non-mouth breathers right now.
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Shaman
I think they have to make the insane amount of CC abilities now just to try and snuff out the huge burst damage/healing, but yeah I was talking about lower lvls.

CC would of been my next complaint.. since anytime you go up against 2 or more opponents it starts to look like something out of the three stooges.

Its just now, you can look at the scoreboard before the game even starts, see who has more healers and then end the game right there.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Earthbraidz
When did this game turn into "whoever has the most healers wins"?

2004. Where you been?
Reply Quote
77 Night Elf Rogue
Those monks need the nerfbat.
I'm using Kick. I'm using Mind Numbing Poison. I'm using Wound Poison.

But they can just instaheal themselves and hardly take a single dent to their mana bar via Soothing Mists.

Low level BGs are broken; thanks Blizz. :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What I don't like is that in a big fight I run out of mana dp's a healer who is also non-stop casting. I'm out and they have full mana.

What's up with that?
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
You are a shaman. You are glyphed for purge.

You neuter 4 out of the 5 healers. Purge their shields/hots and have one other person help CC them. They go down incredibly fast when stunned and they have no hots/shields covering them.

DPS classes have the potential for nasty burst. I think that needs to get fixed before healing does.
Reply Quote
Unless my team is peeling for me and I don't pop my CDs, all it takes is 2 DPS and their CC chain to kill me.

IE: War/BM Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Don't worry, healers are rendered useless by the 800 ccs flying at 90. And those of us unfortunate enough to not be rdruids or monks die very quickly without help. Sometimes even with help.

Yay...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't worry, healers are rendered useless by the 800 ccs flying at 90. And those of us unfortunate enough to not be rdruids or monks die very quickly without help. Sometimes even with help.

Yay...

I think other healers are on par "healing" wise with druids. HoTs healing through the cc is just powerful fright now. WG+SM buff meters like no other in BG's as well. Priest have it rough, but life is barely any easier for the other healer classes druid included.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would love to see no healing/shields in PVP...then you would see a lot more skill required, especially in the lower levels than which team has the most healers, or which people have their own pocket healer....it is stupid that it needs 4 people to take down a healer.

Also, I hate the argument that this game is all about level 90...there are 80 other levels of pvp and I would bet the farm that if you add up all the people pvping in the 10-89 bracket it would be greater than all those doing 90 pvp. My 15 bux a month says it matters.
Reply Quote
Healers aren't the problem, classes like hunter and warrior having crazy healin is the problem. Cause now the actual healer is just icing on the cake.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
The team that focuses targets better almost always wins, regardless of the number of healers. Granted if both teams are focusing targets & everything else being more or less equal the team with more heals will win, but I have seen LOTS of teams win with less heals.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Earthbraidz
When did this game turn into "whoever has the most healers wins"? Monks healers an tanks are impossible to kill, and can run/protect flags against multiple opponents, while sustaining high dps. How many months can we expect before they are finally nerfed back down to normal levels? Every battle ground now is 1/3 - 1/2 healers all traveling in an unstoppable group.

People love targeting healers constantly.

Stop being bad. Maybe then your endless stream of burst damage and CC options will work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If I'm spotted healing and focused > dead in 2 globals. Can't even pop Cd's because I'm stunned/silenced/deeped or otherwise CC'd to death.
Reply Quote
Guy is complaining about low level bg's i take it. Because with the amount off CC i get on me sometimes i stay with topped health and mana from staying out the game so long while my partners die. Healers out of control? Ok lets ignore all the other big issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]