Need Fire help

90 Human Mage
Hey,

I would love to play as Fire but need some assistance. I have read Icy Veins and Noxxic Fire guides few times but I can't figure out the optimal opening sequence for raid boss?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Hard cast PB, Scorch, Apply LB, Inferno Blast. (At this point you should have a instant pyro proc)
Cast AT then cast PB then hit AT again for another PB and then combustion.

Now you're number one on charts gg.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/05/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Jinyy
Hard cast PB, Scorch, Apply LB, Inferno Blast. (At this point you should have a instant pyro proc)

You're making a pretty big assumption that she critted in two casts, and I don't know why you'd use Scorch.
Reply Quote
Fish for criticals, then IB, pyroblast!.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

Thanks for giving horrible advice. Scorch should never be used unless you're running a long distance.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage

Lolwut.

Everyone knows you only use Scorch and nothing else on bosses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]