Sha of Anger Bugged - Sargeras

90 Human Rogue
Sha of Anger despawned around 11:18pm PST on Sargeras, He has not respawned since.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Same with Barthilas
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
still bugged as of today. No spawns since 11:18 PST Yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think possibly with Stormrage too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sha of Anger has not spawned since last night on Draenor so its affecting us as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same on Area 52.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Looks like it is the same on Cho'Gall. We have been waiting 4 hours for a respawn.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Been waiting for a spawn for nearly two hours on Terenas. Hoping to see it soon, thought the spawn timer was 90 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good luck we waited 4 hours, no sha.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It spawned on Terenas after less than two hours, so no issue with that here.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Seems to be the same case on Shadow Council.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not spawning on Shadow Council either.. we waited 2.5-3 hours
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still seems to be bugged on Sargeras
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haven't seen it since last night on Shadowmoon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Some extra info pertaining to Sargeras. Don't have exact times but here's what happened last night, Oct 4th, in a span of time between 11pm and 2am server time (central):

Group forms for Sha, waiting on alleged respawn.
Acknowledge that player forming raid may have had incorrect data for last kill, end up waiting an extra ~30 min for actual spawn.
Sha spawns at location where only 2 raid members are location, 2 members die, Sha lols and despawns.
Here is where we see the first of the perceived issues: we have consistently seen the Sha respawning within ~5min after a despawn. However, we waited another ~40min for him to respawn after this unfortunate-death-based reset.
After he finally did respawn, an awkward period of time later, we had our group prepared, tagged him and happily began beating the crap out of him as intended.
He despawned mid-combat after taking minimal damage.

We are fairly certain that at this time there were no jerks around attempting to reset him with a taunt and running out of range (which I have heard has been fixed, but if not would appreciate).

Some people have been claiming blue posts indicate that "the Sha of anger will now spawn more frequently, but less predictably," which I have personally not been able to locate.

Any confirmation/debunking any of this would be appreciated, even if it's just "we're aware Sha's screwed up and are working on a solution," so we know where we stand!

TL;DR: Sargeras Sha is spawning/despawning erratically and we would love some Blue-flavored info on whether this is intended or a fix is in the works.
Edited by Phoenixdown on 10/5/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Appears to have happened on Stonemaul today. He despawned midfight and hasn't respawned in ~12 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Same on Blackrock.

Meh, I'm the Sha of Apathy. Your indifference sustains me, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Yeah, it's been around 30 hours with no Sha of Anger up on Stormscale either. Not sure what's going on there.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
bout allegged 15 hours on frostmourne since last kill / spawn, not exactly "more frequently"
Edited by Slackêr on 10/6/2012 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]