Flag Halfhill Market indoors/dismount

90 Worgen Hunter
Recommend
Reply Quote
Yes, please.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yes x1000.

Or better yet, build in a feature like Rift put in, where you hold a button down and all the other players disappear so you can click on NPCs.
Reply Quote
F8 + key bound to "interact with target"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/05/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Zaxen

Doesn't make it less annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The best solution is to make invisible walls around all NPCs (like the old valor vendors) across the board. This is a major problem in virtually every quest hub in MoP.

Dismounting would be annoying.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Reshaari

Doesn't make it less annoying.
its annoying to tab to your target then press a key to interact with them?

tab target is all you do in this game, as well as press buttons...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
its annoying to tab to your target then press a key to interact with them?

tab target is all you do in this game, as well as press buttons...

Can't tab target friendly NPCs. You can turn on friendly nameplates and select them manually, but this also brings up friendly PLAYER nameplates, which adds more plates to said mess.

Also, I don't tab target. After years of accidentally pulling crap across the room, I rebound tab targeting to a key that I never use and I manually select my target with hostile nameplates turned on.

That was a habit I picked up while tanking. I can see threat on everything when I had the plates turned on :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The ability to pick up and turn in quest via the quest log as long as you're in range of the NPC would be nice. I don't know anything about making games but it sounds like a lot of work for Blizzard for something that is not a major problem with the game. I can deal with the giant dragons while they work on more awesome content to come.

I would like to see no mounts at major quest/daily hubs. I know people will then just stand right on top of the NPC's but that is still better to deal with than giant dragons and mammoths.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Reshaari
Can't tab target friendly NPCs.
yes you can if you set a key to do it - its in the keybind settings "select nearest friendly player"

just like you can set a key to the "interact with target" in keybind settings
Edited by Zaxen on 10/6/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree with the OP. Yes, one can use keybinds but that doesn't address the actual problem which is the visual clutter. Ghostcrawler has talked about this before when it comes to spell effects in raids.

WoW is a visual game, fair enough. It becomes too visual for its own good when all the eye candy gets in the way of actually playing the game. Dismounting players @ Hafhill would only be a temporary solution.

I think what Rift has done is interesting. At least they have tried to address the root issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
do it, do it now and with all major quest hubs where people sit on their mounts over the NPC.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Also, flag Halfhill as a sanctuary... it's more populated than anywhere else in the game right now. It's pretty stupid that people can just camp the Inn and there are no guards to do anything about it... I mean, the Inn, and 0 guards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]